CDZ Should religions be banned instead of drugs?

What should we ban?

• Ban Religions and Drugs Equally

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ban Religions but Not Drugs

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Ban Drugs but Not Religions

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Allow Religions and Drugs

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
Why we should ban religions instead of drugs : unpopularopinion

CMV: Religions Are More Dangerous than Drugs and Should be Dealt With Consistently : changemyview

The idea is that religions are more dangerous for societies than drugs.

People under influence of religions commit terrorism far more than drugs. I have never heard MDMA causing terrorism. I have heard people committing terrorism due to Islam.

Religions also cause corruption. Which is a harm to society. There are links where corruption in religious population is higher.

Yes. The article agrees that most religious people are peaceful.

So is most drug users.

Have you ever heard anyone under MDMA, LSD, or ganja harms anyone? Very rarely right?

So either legalize both or if we gonna ban one, ban religions.

The article mention a case where a politician is jailed for 2 years due to blaspheming against Islam. That person says that someone may be lying using religion. What he said is very reasonable because Indonesia is a very corrupt country. We also see that islamic countries tend to have higher corruption rate. So it's pretty obvious some people must have been using religions to persuade people to pick bad choices.

Other politicians spin his word. Basically they claimed that his word means he accuses the religion itself to lie or that the religious leaders are lying. He's in jail for 2 years.

Now, with laws protecting religions from freedom of speech, any religious leaders can tell people to vote only for their preferred candidate. They can pretend to get offended by those calling them lying. Then they can just rake in a lot of money through corruption.

Ever see drug users wanting to prohibit your freedom of speech?

So what should you ban?

sheeeesh lets concentrate on getting rid of plastic drinking straws.

In my opinion, overly large sodas are the cause of all the ills of the world.

persp-big-gulp-01-2015.jpg

There is at least one religion that effectively bans the others.

CMV: Religions Are More Dangerous than Drugs and Should be Dealt With Consistently : changemyview

People under influence of religions commit terrorism far more than drugs. I have never heard MDMA causing terrorism. I have heard people committing terrorism due to Islam.

Religions also cause corruption. Which is a harm to society. There are links where corruption in religious population is higher.

So is most drug users.

Have you ever heard anyone under MDMA, LSD, or ganja harms anyone? Very rarely right?

The article mention a case where a politician is jailed for 2 years due to blaspheming against Islam. That person says that someone may be lying using religion. What he said is very reasonable because Indonesia is a very corrupt country. We also see that islamic countries tend to have higher corruption rate. So it's pretty obvious some people must have been using religions to persuade people to pick bad choices.

Other politicians spin his word. Basically they claimed that his word means he accuses the religion itself to lie or that the religious leaders are lying. He's in jail for 2 years.

Now, with laws protecting religions from freedom of speech, any religious leaders can tell people to vote only for their preferred candidate. They can pretend to get offended by those calling them lying. Then they can just rake in a lot of money through corruption.

So what should you ban?

good point-------neither the inebriated or the stoned out seem to object
to ANY style or content of language. What do you think Rashida is on?
-----I did try Khat once-------it did not touch me

So is most drug users.

So what should you ban?

You can't ban religion.

So is most drug users.

So what should you ban?

You can't ban religion.

you can't ban alcohol either------but you can create
lots of criminal enterprise around it

So is most drug users.

So what should you ban?

You can't ban religion.

you can't ban alcohol either------but you can create
lots of criminal enterprise around it

And?

Um you realize in America you can't ban religion right?
Actually in US, you cannot ban Ganja either.

What happened is that there is a commerce clause law in constitution. The supreme court interpret that commerce clause law to mean that you cannot plant corn in your own yard to feed your own cows. Because that affect interstate commerce.

By that precedent, the federal laws then prohibits drugs.

Now, for banning religions. Can you do it? If you pull it out, you can. You can say religion is a product and preaching religion, even to yourself, is interstate commerce. I know it's bullshit. But that's the same bullshit that people use to ban MDMA, ganja, and xtc.

Without federal laws banning MDMA, ganja, and xtc, there is no way that substances can be banned for long.

Why? Because any states that tax it instead of banning it, will make tons of money through taxes.

There is virtually NO danger whatsoever with those drugs. The majority of users are casual users that are not a danger to themselves or others.

It's a no brainer.

If you want to ban muslim religions, you can just force people to eat pork and offer incense to Shiva, for example. Would I suggest that? Of course not. Just showing that you can.

That's how the rome ban Christianity. You just tell christians to offer incenses.

Oh fuck. I hope I do not encourage something even worse.

The purpose of this thread is to legalize drug, not to ban religions. I am using religions to see why religions are far more banworthy than drugs.

Keep in mind that atheists and spreading atheism is illegal in many muslim words.

Um you realize in America you can't ban religion right?
Actually in US, you cannot ban Ganja either.

What happened is that there is a commerce clause law in constitution. The supreme court interpret that commerce clause law to mean that you cannot plant corn in your own yard to feed your own cows. Because that affect interstate commerce.

By that precedent, the federal laws then prohibits drugs.

Now, for banning religions. Can you do it? If you pull it out, you can. You can say religion is a product and preaching religion, even to yourself, is interstate commerce. I know it's bullshit. But that's the same bullshit that people use to ban MDMA, ganja, and xtc.

Without federal laws banning MDMA, ganja, and xtc, there is no way that substances can be banned for long.

Why? Because any states that tax it instead of banning it, will make tons of money through taxes.

There is virtually NO danger whatsoever with those drugs. The majority of users are casual users that are not a danger to themselves or others.

It's a no brainer.

If you want to ban muslim religions, you can just force people to eat pork and offer incense to Shiva, for example. Would I suggest that? Of course not. Just showing that you can.

That's how the rome ban Christianity. You just tell christians to offer incenses.

Oh fuck. I hope I do not encourage something even worse.

The purpose of this thread is to legalize drug, not to ban religions. I am using religions to see why religions are far more banworthy than drugs.

Keep in mind that atheists and spreading atheism is illegal in many muslim words.

Um what are you even talking about, for real?

So is most drug users.

So what should you ban?

It’s impossible to ban religion. You can ban the expression of religion, tear down all religious structures, forbid the discussion and study of religion, but you can’t ban the thought, belief, feeling or emotion of religion.

On the other hand, you can ban drugs, but you will never eliminate them.

Forum List

Back