should Ray Epps be arrested ?

hundreds have been arrested for their actions during the violence committed on Jan 6th ....but for some strange reason one man [ Ray Epps] seen on video inciteming the crowd to commit violence has not been arrested ! why arent dems and dem leaders demanding Epps be brought in ? why isnt he in jail with the rest who trespassed into the capital ?

You can't arrest the FBI plant (agent) who infiltrated a small protest group then instigated the crowd in to going in to The Capital, and who did not go in himself.

Then you have Pelosi's goons in The Capital Police welcome the crowd in, and once they were in then decided to engage the crowd inside shooting one unarmed woman dead, and then beating to death another unarmed woman.

This is why Pelosi twice refused reinforcements on that day. They planned this altercation so they could sell it as an insurrection from the day it happened through the midterms etc.

No, dipshit, what I am saying is that if you believe Epps should be jailed for telling people to go to the Capitol, then Trump should be jailed for saying the exact same thing.

All caught up now, tard?
But it's legal to go to the Capital for a Peaceful Protest. And President Trump emphasized that if people are to go to The Capital that they go PEACEFULLY and they Protest Peacefully.

I am only bothering to reply to you just to point out that you are an habitual liar. Otherwise there is no point in replying to any of you habitual liars other than to refute your lies in case some gullible useful idiot wants to join your ranks and believe your lies.

Let's talk about Ray Epps. Why wasn't he arrested?

You can't arrest the FBI plant (agent) who infiltrated a small protest group then instigated the crowd in to going in to The Capital, and who did not go in himself.

Then you have Pelosi's goons in The Capital Police welcome the crowd in, and once they were in then decided to engage the crowd inside shooting one unarmed woman dead, and then beating to death another unarmed woman.
The crowd inside The Capital was peaceful until The Capital Police engaged them and started to assault the crowd who all were unarmed, except for one dangerous man with a fire extinguisher.:auiqs.jpg:Some insurrection, ey?

This is why Pelosi twice refused reinforcements on that day. They planned this altercation so they could sell it as an insurrection from the day it happened through the midterms etc.

Let's talk about Nancy Pelosi. Why is she retiring? She said she would "die in office and never retire!"

Nancy is retiring because insider trading is catching up to her, she will no longer be speaker after 2022, and she will be held accountable for refusing offers for more security by The Capital Police and offers to send The National Guard on Jan 6. If she is no longer in Congress, it will be harder to get her to testify. That is why the corrupt old hag is retiring.

Lock her up is how she should be retired, but we know The Corrupt DOJ and FBI protect their own.

Last edited:
But it's legal to go to the Capital for a Peaceful Protest. And President Trump emphasized that if people are to go to The Capital that they go PEACEFULLY and they Protest Peacefully.

I am only bothering to reply to you just to point out that you are an habitual liar. Otherwise there is no point in replying to any of you habitual liars other than to refute your lies in case some gullible useful idiot wants to join your ranks and believe your lies.

Let's talk about Ray Epps. Why wasn't he arrested?

The crowd inside The Capital was peaceful until The Capital Police engaged them and started to assault the crowd who all were unarmed, except for one dangerous man with a fire extinguisher.:auiqs.jpg:Some insurrection, ey?

Let's talk about Nancy Pelosi. Why is she retiring? She said she would "die in office and never retire!"

Nancy is retiring because insider trading is catching up to her, she will no longer be speaker after 2022, and she will be held accountable for refusing offers for more security by The Capital Police and offers to send The National Guard on Jan 6. If she is no longer in Congress, it will be harder to get her to testify. That is why the corrupt old hag is retiring.

Lock her up is how she should be retired, but we know The Corrupt DOJ and FBI protect their own.
The desperate "false flag" fantasy that claims the Trump goons - who are well-documented attacking outnumbered police defending democracy as they besiege the Capitol in a last-ditch attempt to trash the will of the People - were subservient, witless dupes, involuntary agents of a guy named Epps, a wedding and event venue owner from Arizona with a power of suggestion that makes an AR-15 clip look lie a Pez dispenser.

Mr Epps is the heir to the redoubtable Cesar Sayoc.

Not one of the over 800 Trump goons who were identified, apprehended, and indicted, offered as a defense,

Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 8.54.49 AM.png

"My mind was under the control of
'Whispering Ray' when I savaged the Capitol on January 6!
He was flitting about from ear to ear
like a Tinker Bell provocateur
on steroids!"

THE ALTERNATE REALITY EXPLANATION
OF THE WEIRD WORSHIPPING
TRUMP BUM BOYS

Screen Shot 2022-06-19 at 9.02.05 AM.png

"Hang Mike Pence!
He deserves it!"

tt
The desperate "false flag" fantasy that claims the Trump goons - who are well-documented attacking outnumbered police defending democracy as they besiege the Capitol in a last-ditch attempt to trash the will of the People - were subservient, witless dupes, involuntary agents of a guy named Epps, a wedding and event venue owner from Arizona with a power of suggestion that makes an AR-15 clip look lie a Pez dispenser.

Not one of the over 800 Trump goons who were identified, apprehended, and indicted, offered as a defense,

View attachment 659759
"My mind was under the control of
'Whispering Ray' when I savaged the Capitol on January 6!
He was flitting about from ear to ear
like a Tinker Bell provocateur
on steroids!"

THE ALTERNATE REALITY EXPLANATION
OF THE WEIRD WORSHIPPING
TRUMP BUM BOYS

View attachment 659763
"Hang Mike Pence!
He deserves it!"
We rarely pay attention to Putin's Fluffers and Dingleberry pickers on Putin's Troll Farm.

Thanks for playing.

You are a moron.

Assuming the Republicans overcome dem cheating in the midterms and become Majority, look for McCarthy to "let bygones be bygones" and not "reopen the horrible, festering national wound of Trumps J6 Coup"

Self-awareness is not necessarily a bad thing. Give it a try.
Are you riding your bicycle to work yet moron like China Joe tells you to, or are you too busy sniffing Xi's arsehole?

Commie Tards gotta Commie Tard.

What's on the DemNazi talking points list today Commie Tard?

hundreds have been arrested for their actions during the violence committed on Jan 6th ....but for some strange reason one man [ Ray Epps] seen on video inciteming the crowd to commit violence has not been arrested ! why arent dems and dem leaders demanding Epps be brought in ? why isnt he in jail with the rest who trespassed into the capital ?

"Whispering Ray", the man with the power to control weak minds, is a legend that will go down in history, right up there with the renowned Cesar 'Red Flag' Sayoc.

Screen Shot 2022-06-21 at 5.42.26 PM.png

"Pssst. Act like a Trump goon. Pass it on."

Screen Shot 2022-06-26 at 7.35.56 PM.png

Thank you, poster schmidlap.
All along I though Epps was ----Keyser Söze

------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you riding your bicycle to work yet moron .... or are you too busy sniffing Xi's arsehole?
I read your postings Tree, and the question comes to mind --'What would Jesus say'?
Would he be proud of the way you emulate his style, vibe, and teachings?
Do you make Jesus look good?

Epps did not entire the building or engage in violence, so were are no grounds to immediately arrest him.

It's possible he could be arrested later on conspiracy charges, but such investigations take time.

Epps was a former Oath Keeper president, a group that has a mixed record. Some chapters are full of harmless survivalists, some chapters are full of fascist traitors.

And we so enjoy watching the right turn on itself.
Wait, he came from AZ to just stand outside and watch? I really don't know about this guy, I havent followed the bs 1/6 crap, but I find that curious. Was he taking pictures of the Washington Monument?

YES

~~~~~~
Ray Epps is an FBI asset and was key in the riot that ended in the mob entrancing of the Capitol Building. There is enough evident to arrest and indict him. Yet the DOJ, FBI and even the Special Committee will not touch him.
In essence he's been given Federal a get out of jail card, like the FBI agents that were involved in the Michigan Whitmer failed kidnapping that was conceived and carried out by the FBI.
If Epps was arrested I will bet he would say I was just following orders. So the people who ordered him to incite the riot should be arrested.

Of course that will never happen.

So the people who ordered him to incite the riot should be arrested.

Umm, got a name? Names?
How do you know?
What have you done about it?
Do you know where your local FBI office is?
Have you called them?

If not.....then with no disrespect intended.....you simply come across as yet another grievance filled internet whiner.

It's pretty easy to make up a cover story if you have over a year and no legal authority interested in finding the truth.

It's pretty easy to make up a cover story if you have over a year and no legal authority interested in finding the truth.
It's pretty easy to make crackpot accusations, and for the accusers not to be able to contrive any supporting evidence for a year.

The tale of Whispering Ray, who allegedly, can control hundreds of weak minds by briefly murmuring enchantments into their ears, appeared in a white supremacist rag called Revolver, and spread like a requiem fart through the loonies' blogosphere, parroted by ideological media entertainers.

A video clip showed Mr. Epps, who, like hundreds of others not charged, never entered the Capitol, at the barricades outside the building, whispering into the ear of a man named Ryan Samsel.
Mr. Epps testified to the FBI that he had explained to Mr. Samsel that the police outside the building were merely doing their jobs. In in an interview with the F.B.I., Mr. Samsel said much the same thing, telling investigators that a man he did not know came up to him at the barricades and suggested he relax.
“He came up to me and he said, ‘Dude’ — his entire words were, ‘Relax, the cops are doing their job,’” Mr. Samsel said.
Not one of the hundreds of Trump goons identified, apprehended, and prosecuted has suggested he had been spellbound by Mr Epps when they attacked the Capitol and savagely assaulted police defending democracy.

Last edited:
It's pretty easy to make crackpot accusations, and for the accusers not to be able to contrive any supporting evidence for a year.

The tale of Whispering Ray, who allegedly, can control hundreds of weak minds by briefly murmuring enchantments into their ears, appeared in a white supremacist rag called Revolver, and spread like a requiem fart through the loonies' blogosphere, parroted by ideological media entertainers.

A video clip showed Mr. Epps, who, like hundreds of others not charged, never entered the Capitol, at the barricades outside the building, whispering into the ear of a man named Ryan Samsel.
Mr. Epps testified to the FBI that he had explained to Mr. Samsel that the police outside the building were merely doing their jobs. In in an interview with the F.B.I., Mr. Samsel said much the same thing, telling investigators that a man he did not know came up to him at the barricades and suggested he relax.
“He came up to me and he said, ‘Dude’ — his entire words were, ‘Relax, the cops are doing their job,’” Mr. Samsel said.
Not one of the hundreds of Trump goons identified, apprehended, and prosecuted has suggested he had been spellbound by Mr Epps when they attacked the Capitol and savagely assaulted police defending democracy.
so according to the left Trump incited a riot by telling people to let their voices peacefully be heard and Epps didnt incite when he told people to go into the capital ?

so according to the left Trump incited a riot by telling people to let their voices peacefully be heard and Epps didnt incite when he told people to go into the capital ?
A. You just defended Epps

B. How many people did Epps talk to?

A. You just defended Epps

B. How many people did Epps talk to?
so telling thousands of people to peacefully let their voices be heard is more threatening than telling people to illegally go inside the capital ? so its not whats said that matters but how many people heard ?

so telling thousands of people to peacefully let their voices be heard is more threatening than telling people to illegally go inside the capital ? so its not whats said that matters but how many people heard ?
Supposedly they said the same exact thing. You seem to see a difference

Forum List

Back