should Ray Epps be arrested ?

RT, "Russia Today", is a propaganda site put out by Russian military intelligence. RT's mission is to hurt America.

When you visit the RT website, you go on two lists. The Russians put you on the prospective American traitors list and the FBI puts you on the prospective traitors list.
mediabiasfactcheck is a propaganda site put out by dumbass progressives who support a failed president Bitem..

Epps did not entire the building or engage in violence, so were are no grounds to immediately arrest him.

It's possible he could be arrested later on conspiracy charges, but such investigations take time.

Epps was a former Oath Keeper president, a group that has a mixed record. Some chapters are full of harmless survivalists, some chapters are full of fascist traitors.

And we so enjoy watching the right turn on itself.

why arent your leaders demanding epps be brought in ?
Neither you nor I have any idea what they are 'using' Epps for.
the man incited people to trespass into the capital but you dont want him brought in and jailed
Quote one person on USMB that has said "I don't want him brought in and jailed."

I hope they have so much damning evidence against Epps and they are using him to get information on others.

He told them to enter the Capitol (not capital) PEACEFULLY.

Here is a link with actual video clips : https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...y_mail_found_him_on_his_ranch_in_arizona.html

Here is what Epps says in the film clips:

EPPS: Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol. Into the Capitol.

Some retard then starts chanting "Fed! Fed! Fed!"

EPPS: PEACEFULLY! PEACEFULLY!

Then the next clip is from 1/6.

EPPS: Ok, folks. Spread the word. As soon as the President is done speaking, we go to the Capitol. The Capitol is this direction.

And that is all the tards have as "proof" Epps is a Fed. :lol:

Now here's Trump:

And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.
And it will always be worth pointing out that Trump directly stated he 'would be there with you' and then promptly left them on their own. Then proceeded to watch them rioting on TV never bothering to call for an end to the violence and calm the crowd down.

That is how much he cares for his supporters, so much he will watch them hang themselves and do nothing to stop it. And they still support him...

Donald Trump also incited people to trespass into the Capitol. Why isn't he arrested?

You really shouldn't start topics when you don't even have two brain cells engaged.
stop trying to deflect commie ! why are leftists soooooo desperate to deflect ! post a vid of Trump telling people to enter the capital like Epps did !

I am enjoying a great deal of schadenfreude seeing a dipshit Arizona Proud Boy being accused by other Trumptards of being a Fed. :lol:

Oh my god, that's priceless!

~~~~~~

hundreds have been arrested for their actions during the violence committed on Jan 6th ....but for some strange reason one man [ Ray Epps] seen on video inciteming the crowd to commit violence has not been arrested ! why arent dems and dem leaders demanding Epps be brought in ? why isnt he in jail with the rest who trespassed into the capital ?

inciting a riot

And it will always be worth pointing out that Trump directly stated he 'would be there with you' and then promptly left them on their own. Then proceeded to watch them rioting on TV never bothering to call for an end to the violence and calm the crowd down.

That is how much he cares for his supporters, so much he will watch them hang themselves and do nothing to stop it. And they still support him...
He cares about his supporters? Of course he did, but you can tell Nancy Piglosi knew that there was going to be shit going down, that was why she didnt call in the National Guard, recommended by the President, so then that way she could use the "Non Fiery, but somewhat peaceful protest" as a tool to try to impeach the President. This is what a 3rd world nation would be, and Piglosi is bringing US there.

This is how fucking stupid you worthless progressive slaves are.

When we ask the lobotomozed cultists in court who prompted them and invited them to storm the Capitol, only ONE name is ever uttered:

TRUMP.

Not Epps. Not anyone else at all.

Just Trump.

When we ask the lobotomozed cultists in court who prompted them and invited them to storm the Capitol, only ONE name is ever uttered:

TRUMP.

Not Epps. Not anyone else at all.

Just Trump.
Because someone says they were "invited" doesn't mean anything. Trump told then to come to the rally and even to March on the capitol to protest, but when someone says they were invited to "storm the capitol", you have to question their words, at no point did Trump or anyone associated with him ever tell people to storm, or to even go into the capitol. In fact, the only person who I can gather who actually told people to go into the capitol...was Epps.

hundreds have been arrested for their actions during the violence committed on Jan 6th ....but for some strange reason one man [ Ray Epps] seen on video inciteming the crowd to commit violence has not been arrested ! why arent dems and dem leaders demanding Epps be brought in ? why isnt he in jail with the rest who trespassed into the capital ?

Maybe Ray Epps is the leader of the Oath Keepers who is cooperating with the Department of Justice. It's amazing how many of those "patriots" will turns states' witnesses rather than do hard time for Donald Trump.

Because someone says they were "invited" doesn't mean anything
Maybe to a Trump cultist trying to fool himself.

Wen every single insurrectionist,to a man, says Trump invited them and wanted them to do it, that means plenty. Again, to a normal person.

~~~~~~
Ray Epps is an FBI asset and was key in the riot that ended in the mob entrancing of the Capitol Building. There is enough evident to arrest and indict him. Yet the DOJ, FBI and even the Special Committee will not touch him.
In essence he's been given Federal a get out of jail card, like the FBI agents that were involved in the Michigan Whitmer failed kidnapping that was conceived and carried out by the FBI.

I guess Golfing Gator had nothing to say other than a laugh emoji.
Thats pretty shallow.

He cares about his supporters? Of course he did, but you can tell Nancy Piglosi knew that there was going to be shit going down, that was why she didnt call in the National Guard, recommended by the President, so then that way she could use the "Non Fiery, but somewhat peaceful protest" as a tool to try to impeach the President. This is what a 3rd world nation would be, and Piglosi is bringing US there.

This is how fucking stupid you worthless progressive slaves are.

And why would the actions of Pelosi have anything to do with the actions of Trump. If she failed, does that somehow alleviate anything that I stated?

No, it is nothing more than a red haring. It is more telling that when faced with defending Trump's own actions, you reach directly for the 'look over here' trick rather than addressing anything.

Forum List

Back