should Ray Epps be arrested ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
hundreds have been arrested for their actions during the violence committed on Jan 6th ....but for some strange reason one man [ Ray Epps] seen on video inciteming the crowd to commit violence has not been arrested ! why arent dems and dem leaders demanding Epps be brought in ? why isnt he in jail with the rest who trespassed into the capital ?

Last edited:
hundreds have been arrested for their actions during the violence committed on Jan 6th ....but for some strange reason one man [ Ray Epps] seen on video inciteming the crowd to commit violence has not been arrested ! why arent dems and dem leaders demanding Epps be brought in ? why isnt he in jail with the rest who trespassed into the capital ?

~~~~~~
Ray Epps is an FBI asset and was key in the riot that ended in the mob entrancing of the Capitol Building. There is enough evident to arrest and indict him. Yet the DOJ, FBI and even the Special Committee will not touch him.
In essence he's been given Federal a get out of jail card, like the FBI agents that were involved in the Michigan Whitmer failed kidnapping that was conceived and carried out by the FBI.

RT, "Russia Today", is a propaganda site put out by Russian military intelligence. RT's mission is to hurt America.

When you visit the RT website, you go on two lists. The Russians put you on the prospective American traitors list and the FBI puts you on the prospective traitors list.

~~~~~~
Ray Epps is an FBI asset and was key in the riot that ended in the mob entrancing of the Capitol Building. There is enough evident to arrest and indict him. Yet the DOJ, FBI and even the Special Committee will not touch him.
In essence he's been given Federal a get out of jail card, like the FBI agents that were involved in the Michigan Whitmer failed kidnapping that was conceived and carried out by the FBI.
dont know for sure if he is an asset or not ..... either way i find it strange he hasnt been arrested and its even stranger that dems dem leaders and the msm havent been calling for his arrest .

RT, "Russia Today", is a propaganda site put out by Russian military intelligence. RT's mission is to hurt America.

When you visit the RT website, you go on two lists. The Russians put you on the prospective American traitors list and the FBI puts you on the prospective traitors list.
so there is no man calling for people to enter the capital ? heres a vid from a different source .

the video is on youtube idiot ! i didnt go to RT news to post it ! stop deflecting commie ! why arent your leaders demanding epps be brought in ?

Epps did not incite them to violence. And he never entered the Capitol.

Why are you parroting lies?

Epps did not incite them to violence. And he never entered the Capitol.
wow ! there are people sitting in jail right now that didnt enter the capital ! what are you afraid off ? and you want Trump in jail and he didnt enter the capital and he also didnt tell people to enter like epps did .

wow ! there are people sitting in jail right now that didnt enter the capital ! what are you afraid off ? and you want Trump in jail and he didnt enter the capital and he also didnt tell people to enter like epps did .
Actually, the only ones in jail who did not enter the Capitol are those who assaulted the police at the barricades.

Epps did none of that.

You dipshits have swallowed a hoax hook, line, and sinker.

Actually, the only ones in jail who did not enter the Capitol are those who assaulted the police at the barricades.

Epps did none of that.

You dipshits have swallowed a hoax hook, line, and sinker.
neither did Trump idiot ! but you want him in jail for jan 6th !

he told people to enter the capital !
He told them to enter the Capitol (not capital) PEACEFULLY.

Here is a link with actual video clips : https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...y_mail_found_him_on_his_ranch_in_arizona.html

Here is what Epps says in the film clips:

EPPS: Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol. Into the Capitol.

Some retard then starts chanting "Fed! Fed! Fed!"

EPPS: PEACEFULLY! PEACEFULLY!

Then the next clip is from 1/6.

EPPS: Ok, folks. Spread the word. As soon as the President is done speaking, we go to the Capitol. The Capitol is this direction.

And that is all the tards have as "proof" Epps is a Fed. :lol:

Now here's Trump:

And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.

He told them to enter the Capitol (not capital) PEACEFULLY.

Here is a link with actual video clips : https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...y_mail_found_him_on_his_ranch_in_arizona.html

Here is what Epps says in the film clips:

EPPS: Tomorrow, we need to go into the Capitol. Into the Capitol.

Some retard then starts chanting "Fed! Fed! Fed!"

EPPS: PEACEFULLY! PEACEFULLY!

Then the next clip is from 1/6.

EPPS: Ok, folks. Spread the word. As soon as the President is done speaking, we go to the Capitol. The Capitol is this direction.

And that is all the tards have as "proof" Epps is a Fed. :lol:

Now here's Trump:

And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down.

Anyone you want, but I think right here, we're going to walk down to the Capitol, and we're going to cheer on our brave senators and congressmen and women, and we're probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them.
ohhhhhh ! you are deflecting commie ! the man incited people to trespass into the capital but you dont want him brought in and jailed ! lol !

ohhhhhh ! you are deflecting commie ! the man incited people to trespass into the capital but you dont want him brought in and jailed ! lol !
Donald Trump also incited people to trespass into the Capitol. Why isn't he arrested?

You really shouldn't start topics when you don't even have two brain cells engaged.

dont know for sure if he is an asset or not ..... either way i find it strange he hasnt been arrested and its even stranger that dems dem leaders and the msm havent been calling for his arrest .

~~~~~~
**********​

I am enjoying a great deal of schadenfreude seeing a dipshit Arizona Proud Boy being accused by other Trumptards of being a Fed. :lol:

Oh my god, that's priceless!

I am enjoying a great deal of schadenfreude seeing a dipshit Arizona Proud Boy being accused by other Trumptards of being a Fed. :lol:

Oh my god, that's priceless!

~~~~~~
Do you have any evidence that Ray Epps is part of the "Proud Boys"? If so, please present it now....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back