Should Racist “60 Minutes” host Steve Kroft be fired?

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
a nice girl, cheating on her husband with a married man, yes she is a nice girl.

Should he be fired, it would change my opinion of him if I watched 60 mins which I don't, but since the Sony execs weren't fired were they, I don't think so.

Should racist Limbaugh be fired? How about racist Fox fake news people? You think they should be fired?

People's private lives are just that - private. Quit peeping in windows and wanting to control/legislate morality.

Why is something that happened in 2011 just now being exploited? Is this dude gonna challenge Hillary for the hot seat?

The Hypocrisy of the NEWS media when covering 2 similar stories.... Did you read about this guy in 2011?
No. I read in the linked article that the order regarding the dress code came in September 2011.
But “dress in Washington is Either professional or Laura Bush,” Kroft messaged his illicit squeeze in advance of their September 2011 play date at the Park Hyatt on 24th and M streets in DC.

The Hypocrisy of the NEWS media when covering 2 similar stories.... Did you read about this guy in 2011?
No. I read in the linked article that the order regarding the dress code came in September 2011.
But “dress in Washington is Either professional or Laura Bush,” Kroft messaged his illicit squeeze in advance of their September 2011 play date at the Park Hyatt on 24th and M streets in DC.

Well there you go.... nothing in 2011 that made major news, and still hasn't.

Do you mean to tell me The Gateway Pundit is not a source of major news? Lawd HAB MmmmURCEE!
:ack-1:

Do you mean to tell me The Gateway Pundit is not a source of major news? Lawd HAB MmmmURCEE!
:ack-1:

Learn!
b3qt7c.jpg

People don't care about this stuff, they are always willing to give a pass to those who engage in extramarital affairs.
Unless it's their president of course, they wouldn't tolerate that !

Forum List

Back