Should President Trump Replace RGB With an Idelogical Conservative?

What kind of judge should Trump pick to replace RBG?

• a moderate

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • a Democrat

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • Merrick Garland to pour some oil on the partisan waters

Votes: 2 8.3%
  • a Republican

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a Conservative

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • a Constitutionalist

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • a Constitutional Literalist

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters
I hope he does not do that, as it would destroy any balance onthe SCOTUS and inflame liberal turnout and alienate a whole bunch of moderates and liberals who are on the fence or intend to vote for him otherwise.

IF Trump wins re-election, he will probably appoint several more SCOTUS judges, but if he alienates the left of center voters with a huge ideological move to the right on the SCOTUS balance, I think he may well doom his re-election chances and this will be his very LAST selection.

What do you think President Trump should do in so far as replacing Ruth Ginsberg on the SCOTUS vacancy?
No Trump voter will vote Biden because Trump’s SCOTUS pick is too Conservative.

None.

I said it in another thread. If trump wants to be re-elected...if he and Moscow Mitch push through another nut...he will not be re-elected. Voters are not stupid. They will remember what the GOP did to Obama.
You tards don't remember how the Kavenaugh nomination worked out, do you?

I think he should vet whomever he chooses very carefully.
But this is a set of complicated circumstances.

I really hope he chooses Merrick Garland to soothe the rancor some.

But I feel he will pick a very conservative woman and then all hell will break loose. It will probably doom his re-election.
Haven't you been listening? Anything and everything is dooming his election. If he doesn't win I will get ready for civil war. There are to many that will never disarm and when these tyrants try to ban the weapons most protected by the Second they will realize they put their pants on one leg at a time and no rock will not be over turned to find and extinguish them. You hear that Beto?

Lib3.jpg

I said it in another thread. If trump wants to be re-elected...if he and Moscow Mitch push through another nut...he will not be re-elected. Voters are not stupid. They will remember what the GOP did to Obama.
Keep dreaming.

But, I would take it anyway to get the most triggering pick imaginable.

Ted Fucking Cruz or some other person who will make the left lose their collective shit. They have been fucking ASSHOLES for 4 fucking years. They deserve the most hated pick imaginable.

I want a Roe v. Wade hating, gay fucking rights slashing, black hating, gun-rights absolutist on the Court. FUCK THESE MOTHERFUCKERS!!!
Cruz would be great but Mark Levin would be a grand slam homer in the bottom of the ninth, two outs, and an 0-2 count.
Levin would be a walk-off grand slam but he is too old. I want to 28-year-old machine gun lover.

I hope he does not do that, as it would destroy any balance onthe SCOTUS and inflame liberal turnout and alienate a whole bunch of moderates and liberals who are on the fence or intend to vote for him otherwise.

IF Trump wins re-election, he will probably appoint several more SCOTUS judges, but if he alienates the left of center voters with a huge ideological move to the right on the SCOTUS balance, I think he may well doom his re-election chances and this will be his very LAST selection.

What do you think President Trump should do in so far as replacing Ruth Ginsberg on the SCOTUS vacancy?
Honestly?

He should tell McConnell that seeing the Senate refused to hold a vote in 2016 because it was an election year, well then we should wait after the Election and see who win in November!

Not only would it get the base out but also it will then make the GOP that hate him ask the question if they Want Trump appointing the next USSC Justice or Harris?

As for the political spectrum that he should pick from it should be a Constitutionalists!

New Topics

Forum List

Back