Should Pamela Geller Host Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Texas?

Should Pamela Geller host a Mohammad Cartoon Contest in Texas?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
What do you think? Should Pamela Geller host a contest called Muhammad art and cartoon contest in Texas as a response to stand with the prophet conference in Texas? Yes or no?

10 000 Muhammad Art and Cartoon Contest to be Held at Site of Stand With the Prophet Conference

$10,000 MUHAMMAD ART AND CARTOON CONTEST TO BE HELD AT SITE OF ‘STAND WITH THE PROPHET’ CONFERENCE

“Enough is enough,” she explained. “They’re just cartoons. We’re holding this exhibit and cartoon contest to show how insane the world has become — with people in the free world tiptoeing in terror around supremacist thugs who actually commit murder over cartoons. If we can’t stand up for the freedom of speech, we will lose it — and with it, free society.”

The art exhibit and contest will be held at the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland on May 3rd. ”This was the site of a Muslim conference denouncing ‘Islamophobia’ — an obscene stand for them to take after the Charlie Hebdo massacre – and our massive Free Speech Rally outside that event,” Geller wrote in a press release obtained by Breitbart Texas.

The contest will take submissions online and the winner will be announced at the event in Garland. The winning cartoonist will receive a $10,000 prize. The exhibit will feature images of Islam’s prophet in both historical and contemporary settings. There will also be a series of speeches by internationally renowned free-speech advocates.

Last edited:
I voted no. Because I question her motive in using this contest and a $10,000 prize to make the point on free speech. The Charlie Hebdo story has nothing to do with this in my opinion. It's more an excuse than a valid reason.

If it's still a free country she can host what she wants.

I don't disagree with you about that, Tipsycatlover. I just question the wisdom in it and I also question whether she isn't playing into the Vatican's hands by hosting such an event. It is no secret that the agenda of the Jesuits is to fulfill the Black Pope's plan to remove freedom of speech - from the people of the United States. This is just one more step in their achieving their ultimate goal. You see, if the outcome is war against the Protestant Christians and the Jews then Rome has just furthered their agenda in fulfilling what they didn't accomplish during the first Inquistions.

WIdvisZ.png

Forum List

Back