Should Our Military be Unionized?

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
I know this sounds ridiculous to any rational person, but for the Libtards out there, if the police should be unionized, why not the military? I await your reasoned response...

I know this sounds ridiculous to any rational person, but for the Libtards out there, if the police should be unionized, why not the military? I await your reasoned response...

The Military is so different, it actually has it's own code of justice. Methinks you're not only ridiculous, you're not too bright.

Maybe you will join the Union of Concerned Trolls?

The Military is so different, it actually has it's own code of justice. Methinks you're not only ridiculous, you're not too bright.

Maybe you will join the Union of Concerned Trolls?

Civil Service has its own employment rules too, Brainiac.

We can't have soldiers going on strike. We can't have unions reps on the battle field, the military is a unique situation that requires a commitment to the unit and the mission over self. It sometimes requires sacrifice. Unions are sorta counter productive to that idea.

We can't have the Military goin' on Strike! How are we supposed to get a decent War started if they do that?

I joined the Pentagon Federal Credit Union while in the service. Does that count?

We can't have soldiers going on strike. We can't have unions reps on the battle field, the military is a unique situation that requires a commitment to the unit and the mission over self. It sometimes requires sacrifice. Unions are sorta counter productive to that idea.

Well, it's something to think about, because we now have little queer bait butt boys openly serving, why not union? One would have thought that faggots would never openly pollute our military but the they did.

Imagine the power a Union President would wield when he had the backing of our Military... Sorry, but I'm not into Military dictatorships.

They shouldn't be unionized, because if we're able to pay them less and restrict their rights in the workplace,

we'll get better people.

(That's the conservative argument for busting the teachers' unions)

I was driving my nice green van in the Netherlands. There was someone in uniform with beautiful long golden blond hair and the nicest ass you ever seen in you life. As I drove by 'she' was a he. I wanted to drive myself off a cliff. In the Netherlands their military personal can join a union and wear their hair anyway they like.

They shouldn't be unionized, because if we're able to pay them less and restrict their rights in the workplace,

we'll get better people.

The argument for busting Teachers Unions is for rewarding Teachers for performance, not tenure.

we'll get better people.

The argument for busting Teachers Unions is for rewarding Teachers for performance, not tenure.

No it isn't. Don't lie.

The military is a unique enough part of society/government that it has its own separate code of laws.

Your analogy is shit.

The military is a unique enough part of society/government that it has its own separate code of laws.

Your analogy is shit.

So is your "reasoning." Are you familiar with Civil Service regulations? Should the police be able to strike if your house is being broken into? Or fire fighters if your house is on fire? Please explain why they should be able to withhold life saving services.

This is an easy answer.

No.

Why? Because whacko right wingers have been outraged any time someone dares compare cops to the military. "Its not the same" they declare. And it's true, it's not the same. Sure, both "protect us". And sure, there isn't much difference in a 25 year old LAPD SWAT guy kicking in the door of a dangerous person with an AK.........and a 25 year old Army soldier kicking in the door of a dangerous person with an AK...........but......they aren't the same.

So no. Dumb question. You right wingers have siad they aren't the same. Some of you have outright said "Fuck 'em" to our cops, while blindly supporting anything and everything spent on military.

So...no. They can't unionize. IT's not the same.

Your analogy is shit.

So is your "reasoning." Are you familiar with Civil Service regulations? Should the police be able to strike if your house is being broken into? Or fire fighters if your house is on fire? Please explain why they should be able to withhold life saving services.

Hey dumbass: There are laws in place that prevent cops from striking. Its illegal. They cant do it. They can unionize, they can refuse to sign new employment contracts. But....no cop who is currently employed can "strike".

You right wingers are fucking retards some days. Now STFU and pay your taxes.

Forum List

Back