Should Non-Christians Get Days Off of Work on Christmas and Easter?

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
It seems to me that if you are not a Christian you should not get these days off of work. I think this would be the best way not to offend anyone...

Although it would be amazing how many people would claim they were Christian just to get the days off work...

Iowa Town Renames Good Friday - ABC News

Good Friday. The day that Christ was crucified...
Now that is a misnomer.

Well, if you consider he died for our sins, it's a pretty good trade off for us... not so much for him though.

I agree this is a stupid thread premise.. but that's not shocking though

Personally... I think that if a company wants to give a day off for whatever reason, great.. if a company elects for you to be able to swap that day for another holiday within your beliefs that means more, great... if they company does not wish to do that because they feel it impeded on their business, great... and if the company does not give off holidays at all, great... it's about the freedoms and liberties... and if you don't like the decision your employer makes, you also have the freedom to quit and try and find employment somewhere else

It seems to me that if you are not a Christian you should not get these days off of work. I think this would be the best way not to offend anyone...

Although it would be amazing how many people would claim they were Christian just to get the days off work...

Dumbest thread of the week nominee right here, folks!

I think the first sentence raises an interesting question, without an easy answer.

Duh. I actually meant that the thread title raises an interesting question, not the first sentence.

Last edited:

you are right!

they should be FORCED to work (at gun point?) while christians get PAID to enjoy the holidays!

and not just easter and christmas...

thanksgiving is a CHRISTIAN holiday

and since America is a CHRISTIAN NATION they should not get presidents day or memorial day or the 4th of july, either....

ONLY christians should get FREE MONEY for NOT WORKING!

hmmmmmm...money for not working?

are we really liberals in disguise?

since the holidays were stolen from pagans...i would have to say yes....seriously if you offer a benefit to one person, it should be available to all...so if you elect to give paid holidays then it should be for all employees

Forum List

Back