Should Nancy Have Dumped Ronnie??????

give-a-fuck-o-meter.gif

Huggy you should find something more useful to do with your time, like making sure kids aren't eating french fries.

Only the hookers are allowed that privilege. :thup:

They were only smokin crack... Hardly the same thing now IS IT???

Pretty much the same thing as far as the law is concerned. :eusa_whistle:
Law???? What law you talkin bout??? The only law that exists in this vicinity is the one I lay down. Cops don't do nothin about it. I called the Sgt of the community police project Tuesday(left message)..another cop called back Wednesday..) cuz the traffic was off the charts for a couple of days and they said they can't/won't arrest the junkies cuz they can never catch em with evidence.

Pretty much the same thing as far as the law is concerned. :eusa_whistle:
Law???? What law you talkin bout??? The only law that exists in this vicinity is the one I lay down. Cops don't do nothin about it. I called the Sgt of the community police project Tuesday(left message)..another cop called back Wednesday..) cuz the traffic was off the charts for a couple of days and they said they can't/won't arrest the junkies cuz they can never catch em with evidence.

Cops don't have the time to chase down people with small quantities of drugs anymore, their only interested if the guy has a large amount and a trafficing charge can be made.

Only the hookers are allowed that privilege. :thup:

Jesus Huggy where do you live, downtown Detroit Michigan?

Seattle Motor Inn...125th N and Aurora Ave.. I have been providing security for this dump owned by this billionaire friend of mine for over a year and a half. I sleep here most nights...fixed up a room like an apartment. It is absolutely nutz in this neighborhood. Shootings..stabbings...gang banging... prostitution....drud dealin...usin..right out in the open 24/7 ...The funny part is that Robbs 125th St. Grill is on the motel property and all the retired folks from miles around come here to eat lunch and dinner...breakfast on weekends.. It's the most popular restaurant in the North end.. His(Robbs) business has doubled since I cleaned up the property from the trash. Go 500 feet in any direction and it is Armageddon..

Ever see the movie Death Wish? I'm playin Bronson's part in this real life version.

Seattle Motor Inn...125th N and Aurora Ave.. I have been providing security for this dump owned by this billionaire friend of mine for over a year and a half. I sleep here most nights...fixed up a room like an apartment. It is absolutely nutz in this neighborhood. Shootings..stabbings...gang banging... prostitution....drud dealin...usin..right out in the open 24/7 ...The funny part is that Robbs 125th St. Grill is on the motel property and all the retired folks from miles around come here to eat lunch and dinner...breakfast on weekends.. It's the most popular restaurant in the North end.. His(Robbs) business has doubled since I cleaned up the property from the trash. Go 500 feet in any direction and it is Armageddon..

Ever see the movie Death Wish? I'm playin Bronson's part in this real life version.

Sheesh I hope your getting well compensated, sounds like a dangerous area to operate in.

Sheesh I hope your getting well compensated, sounds like a dangerous area to operate in.

Sounds like? According to the cops it IS the worst place to be in Seattle.

Local News | Aurora Avenue's Seattle Motor Inn closes | Seattle Times Newspaper

Sounds like? According to the cops it IS the worst place to be in Seattle.

Local News | Aurora Avenue's Seattle Motor Inn closes | Seattle Times Newspaper

I am assuming you are allowed to carry a fire arm while you perform your duties.

Forum List

Back