Should Joe Biden Resign?

The majority of voters now believe that despite kamela waiting in the wings.

Yet....the problem being how to convince Joe to do it....I think his wife is probably the only one that could do that.

He'll step aside as soon as Obama, Rice and co. have used him as a foil for the worst of their crimes against this nation. The only way he goes sooner will be if he literally shits himself live on TV.

Yes, he should. Dementia is a common side effect of the vaccine, and he is clearly exhibiting symptoms. We can not allow a senile person to run the most powerful seat in our land. Although he should be given a gentle position at a retirement facility.

I will have at least some admiration for Joe if he does resign but I seriously doubt he ever will. His dementia issues and his act of leadership are making our nation the laughing stock of the world.

The global media are slamming President Biden as a “joke” and an “embarrassment” after the US evacuation of Afghanistan deteriorated into deadly chaos as terrified Afghans clung to military planesin an attempt to flee the Taliban takeover.

Front pages of international newspapers on Tuesday accused a “defiant” Biden of abandoning Afghans following the shocking scenes at Kabul’s international airport a day earlier that left at least seven people dead.

Yet....the problem being how to convince Joe to do it....I think his wife is probably the only one that could do that.

We NEED to keep prez Biden in office for as long as it takes prez Biden to torpedo & sink the statist left movement. So far the Biden admin is doing an EXCELLENT job of accomplishing that goal! Once the statist left losses power in DC it's then up to freedom loving Americans to start voting into office as many constitutionally based Representatives of & for the people that we can find & get them into office to replace the stale & totally corrupted profe$$ional politician$ of the RepubliCratic Duopoly Party(RCDP). It is a monumental task for sure but needed to preserve the Republic.

Townhall is asking for a subscription , I guess republicans have to donate to them.
"We need your support to fight the left and liberal media"

In answer to you quest. NO!!

Townhall is asking for a subscription , I guess republicans have to donate to them.
"We need your support to fight the left and liberal media"

In answer to you quest. NO!!
We have the worst three people in the the line of succession in American history...Biden, Harris and Pelosi. They are owed nothing by the general population who do not care for them. Frankly, we are tired of the Repubs coming back into power and doing the "Old Side Step" over and over and over. It is understood they are the ones who get to take the venom against humanity surviving if we do not pass all the social programs. They are partly responsible for what we are seeing today with the prices of everything increasing. Some hated Trump but his agendas were what they promoted and did not complete.

If there is anything Joe has exhibited more it is the fact that he is stubborn.

Even when confronted about being wrong about something he doubles down about being wrong

So no, he is not going to resign UNLESS the people running the government tell him to do so.

If there is anything Joe has exhibited more it is the fact that he is stubborn.

Even when confronted about being wrong about something he doubles down about being wrong

So no, he is not going to resign UNLESS the people running the government tell him to do so.
'Even when confronted about being wrong about something he doubles down about being wrong'.
The orange retard is the king of doubling down on stupid.

'Mexico is paying for the border wall'.

President Donald Trump told an Ohio audience Thursday that China is footing the bill for the massive tariffs he's slapped on foreign goods coming into the United States.

No. Why would he resign when he's about to get a compromise bill this week that's going to put a major dent in Republicans efforts to take back the House and Senate in 2022?
Or, is it just your alt-right, wet dream hope?

The Reconciliation Bill does not include Repubs.
Why should we include republicans.
---------------------------------------------------

However, beginning in the early 2000s, Republican Congresses began to routinely use reconciliation to increase the deficit, enacting major tax cuts without offsetting the revenue loss in 2001, 2003, and 2006.[3]

In the 115th Congress, Republicans used reconciliation to enact their tax law. In the final months of 2017, the House and Senate approved a reconciliation measure (H.R. 1) to cut taxes mostly for the wealthy and corporations and to eliminate the penalty for not having health insurance. The Congressional Budget Office estimated at the time that the legislation would add

$1.5 trillion to federal deficits over 10 years, which has been revised to $1.9 trillion. President Trump signed this legislation into law on December 22, 2017. Earlier in that same year, Republicans attempted to use reconciliation to dismantle the Affordable Care Act. The House approved a reconciliation measure to repeal major provisions of the health care law and cap federal funding for Medicaid, but the Senate failed to get the needed votes to advance a bill. Democrats used reconciliation in 2021 to defeat the COVID-19 pandemic and provide critical, immediate assistance to families and businesses.

New Topics

Forum List

Back