Should it be illegal to make fun of George "Cry Baby" Floyd?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
Apparently in Connecticut, it is. What in the fuck has happened to Freedom of Speech?

"We will continue to work with our law enforcement partners and community leaders to address this incident," police wrote, calling the video "disturbing, disgusting and abhorrent."

The "law enforcement partners and community leaders" thing smells of Europhobic special interest groups (ADL. SPLC, etc.) which have dramatically increased their role in censorship while at the same time promoting the Europhobic agenda in schools, the MSM, etc.

Apparently in Connecticut, it is. What in the fuck has happened to Freedom of Speech?

The "law enforcement partners and community leaders" thing smells of Europhobic special interest groups (ADL. SPLC, etc.) which have dramatically increased their role in censorship while at the same time promoting the Europhobic agenda in schools, the MSM, etc.
They are investigating a NON-CRIME of what? SAYING N*****?

I think it is a stupid thing to do is to piss on a dead person with a vile video filled with hate language.

What they did was stupid and irresponsible because they inflame people with the hateful message.

People need to stop spreading hateful messages.

I am an American of Irish and Russian/Polish ancestry. I would like you to explain what the word "Europhobic" means. We have all seen the video of an African-American man, George Floyd, being held down and dying on the pavement, which absolutely violates the moral standards that I was raised with. I was raised in the Christian faith. but other faiths adhere to the same standards. Mr. Floyd was not a "cry baby." He was begging for his life.

I have never been mistreated in the United States (born in the US of parents born in the US) because of my ethnicity. The only harassment/discrimination that I have encountered has been due to my gender (female).

Please explain why you posted this thread. It seems that these boys were using their European ethnicity to mock people of different backgrounds, not that their European ethnicity is being used against them.

Please explain why you posted this thread. It seems that these boys were using their European ethnicity to mock people of different backgrounds, not that their European ethnicity is being used against them.
You miss the whole point it doesn't matter what they are saying. this is America and they have the absolute right to express their opinion, even if it does not agree with yours. Not only that they can express their opinion either vocally, or by writting it down or creating a video that is their right.

Last edited:
Absolutely, 100%.
If so then the desire by your friends on the left to ignore the 1 st Amendment should appear on your radar screen also

but that does not seem to bother you at all

If so then the desire by your friends on the left to ignore the 1 st Amendment should appear on your radar screen also
but that does not seem to bother you at all
Well, you say that because you're ignorant.

If you had even an ounce of intellectual curiosity, you could utilize the search engine here, type in "regressive left" and my name, and you would find literally HUNDREDS of squabbles I've had here with lefties over PC and Identity Politics. You could also type in "illiberal leftist authoritarianism", too.

But you just don't have it in you, because of what you are.

I think it is a stupid thing to do is to piss on a dead person with a vile video filled with hate language.

What they did was stupid and irresponsible because they inflame people with the hateful message.

Mr. Floyd is a hero to many people, including the current Speaker of the House.

So one should keep one's opinion to oneself and one's family & friends.

I feel that the First Amendment DOES allow one to mock the gentleman, but it is very unwise to do so.

Those two men who did so will come to regret it. If they are jailed, some other inmates may "express" their displeasure. If they apply for a job or entrance to the university, their "prank" may come back to haunt them.

I am an American of Irish and Russian/Polish ancestry. I would like you to explain what the word "Europhobic" means. We have all seen the video of an African-American man, George Floyd, being held down and dying on the pavement, which absolutely violates the moral standards that I was raised with. I was raised in the Christian faith. but other faiths adhere to the same standards. Mr. Floyd was not a "cry baby." He was begging for his life.

I have never been mistreated in the United States (born in the US of parents born in the US) because of my ethnicity. The only harassment/discrimination that I have encountered has been due to my gender (female).

I read an article from a pundit. And how Religion was changed in the 20th Century. We went from "Faith" to doing "Good Deeds". So that has change our perceptions a bit. Floyd was an unrepentant felon and he was 46 years old. A lot of people we never hear of work to raise their children and try their best even in bad situations. We have been knocking down statues accusing them of being no good. Now we are building new statues of people who are no good.

It certainly should be. They let the criminals out of jail and need occupancy rates to go back up. F00kin Kobid !
Bad for private business

Mr. Floyd is a hero to many people, including the current Speaker of the House.

So one should keep one's opinion to oneself and one's family & friends.

I feel that the First Amendment DOES allow one to mock the gentleman, but it is very unwise to do so.
The man is a drug addict and a common criminal, yet you dont think he and the people that see him as a hero should be mocked and laughed at? Why keep it to themselves? When you see something is wrong you have a duty to point it out.
Mighty white of you to credit the First Amendment for allowing free speech

Last edited:

Then "people" need to stop treating violent, deadly, drugged up, criminals as martyrs, and their victims as criminals!! And the politicians that back these "people" need to be exterminated.

Floyd is a virtual god to the liberal media, for these men to blaspheme him is a crime against the public peace.

They should have known that these libs just don't put up with this kind of mockery very well.

This is the equivalent of standing on a public square in Mecca and lampooning Muhammad. Just an ill-advised move and guaranteed to create problems

I read an article from a pundit. And how Religion was changed in the 20th Century. We went from "Faith" to doing "Good Deeds". So that has change our perceptions a bit. Floyd was an unrepentant felon and he was 46 years old. A lot of people we never hear of work to raise their children and try their best even in bad situations. We have been knocking down statues accusing them of being no good. Now we are building new statues of people who are no good.

And you know that Floyd was as "unrepentent felon" and the cop who killed him knew it to at the time. Did Flyod ever kill anybody? What did Chauvin know of Floyd when he killed him?

Who gives a damn about removing some statues of morons? What were these statues doing there in the first place?

Forum List

Back