Should it be illegal to make fun of George "Cry Baby" Floyd?

And you know that Floyd was as "unrepentent felon" and the cop who killed him knew it to at the time. Did Flyod ever kill anybody? What did Chauvin know of Floyd when he killed him?

Who gives a damn about removing some statues of morons? What were these statues doing there in the first place?

Chauvin and Floyd were acquaintances you know. They both had worked at the same nightclub.

I don't understand why this wasn't talked about at the trial, would have gone toward "motive".

As it was, not a whit of testimony was given by the persecution as to the "why", leaving me with a lot of reasonable doubt.

I would have voted to exonerate if I was one of the 12 angry men.

If you had even an ounce of intellectual curiosity, you could utilize the search engine here, type in "regressive left" and my name, and you would find literally HUNDREDS of squabbles I've had here with lefties
I dont care what you did back in the Dark Ages

who or what you were before trump is not important

You are a full blown partisan democrat and dogged biden voter now.

This thread is about liberals using the power of government to suppress conservative speech that is legal

but your first reaction was one of a typical lib and thats what I responded to

I dont care what you did back in the Dark Ages

who or what you were before trump is not important

You are a full blown partisan democrat and dogged biden voter now.

This thread is about liberals using the power of government to suppress conservative speech that is legal

but your first reaction was one of a typical lib and thats what I responded to
Yeah, I don't think so. You're boring.

Mr. Floyd is a hero to many people, including the current Speaker of the House.

So one should keep one's opinion to oneself and one's family & friends.

I feel that the First Amendment DOES allow one to mock the gentleman, but it is very unwise to do so.

Those two men who did so will come to regret it. If they are jailed, some other inmates may "express" their displeasure. If they apply for a job or entrance to the university, their "prank" may come back to haunt them.

I never said he was a good man or a hero, he was a failure in life and a long time criminal and drug abuser, however he is now dead and buried time to let him go.

The hate filled video isn't good for anyone since it is inflammatory and negative, not worth defending at all.

People need to stop spreading hateful messages.

I think it is a stupid thing to do is to piss on a dead person with a vile video filled with hate language.

What they did was stupid and irresponsible because they inflame people with the hateful message.

Agree 100%. Legal, but very very unethical.

And you know that Floyd was as "unrepentent felon" and the cop who killed him knew it to at the time. Did Flyod ever kill anybody? What did Chauvin know of Floyd when he killed him?

Who gives a damn about removing some statues of morons? What were these statues doing there in the first place?

Nah...he just held a pregnant women at gun point and threatened to shoot in the stomach while his buddies ransacked her house.
I'm sure that makes him high on your list of angels.

Apparently in Connecticut, it is. What in the fuck has happened to Freedom of Speech?

The "law enforcement partners and community leaders" thing smells of Europhobic special interest groups (ADL. SPLC, etc.) which have dramatically increased their role in censorship while at the same time promoting the Europhobic agenda in schools, the MSM, etc.

Oh STFU you whining fucking loser!

This video is extensive but exposes the ADL and their censorship agenda. It goes to the heart of the insanity, generally speaking, as to how George "Cry Baby" Floyd morphed from the reality that he was a mentally ill career criminal into an establishment religious figure.

I am an American of Irish and Russian/Polish ancestry. I would like you to explain what the word "Europhobic" means. We have all seen the video of an African-American man, George Floyd, being held down and dying on the pavement, which absolutely violates the moral standards that I was raised with. I was raised in the Christian faith. but other faiths adhere to the same standards. Mr. Floyd was not a "cry baby." He was begging for his life.

I have never been mistreated in the United States (born in the US of parents born in the US) because of my ethnicity. The only harassment/discrimination that I have encountered has been due to my gender (female).

Please explain why you posted this thread. It seems that these boys were using their European ethnicity to mock people of different backgrounds, not that their European ethnicity is being used against them.

lol at 'moral standards' you completely lack.

Apparently in Connecticut, it is. What in the fuck has happened to Freedom of Speech?

The "law enforcement partners and community leaders" thing smells of Europhobic special interest groups (ADL. SPLC, etc.) which have dramatically increased their role in censorship while at the same time promoting the Europhobic agenda in schools, the MSM, etc.
Make promoting violent hate crimes against white people official government policy like Biden and the DNC have and you get backlash, it's that simple. Making a national hero out of some piece of shit violent career criminal and expect some to publish unfavorable commentaries, as is their right.

The man is a drug addict and a common criminal, yet you dont think he and the people that see him as a hero should be mocked and laughed at?
IMO, Floyd is not a Hero.
He is what is discussed.
A heavy drug user, I don't know his job history, I expect it is pathetic.

but I've held a steady JOB since I was 11, and rode my bike 6 miles to get to that $2.00 hour job, in 1972.

I think it is a stupid thing to do is to piss on a dead person with a vile video filled with hate language.

What they did was stupid and irresponsible because they inflame people with the hateful message.

Well it's a hundred times more stupid to elevate a career criminal to the status of public Icon.

I mean that pretty much says it all about the left.

Jo

They did know each other. Worked in the same night club.

Jo

Forum List

Back