Should Iowa toss the Caucus results and schedule a real primary for late April

Should Iowa toss the Caucus results and schedule a real primary for late April?

• Yes, a do-over is necessary for a fair result

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No, I really believe Mayor Pete won the corn farmer vote, and fuck Bernie again

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

LaDairis

Gold Member
May 9, 2019
This is totally ridiculous. The results from Iowa's caucus are not to be trusted.

Toss this garbage into the closet, and do a "do over," this time a PRIMARY, a STRAIGHT UP VOTE, not a Caucus

• Banned
Liz Warren apparently won only one precinct, while Klobuchar won 6, yet Liz Warren is way ahead of Amy.

Mayor Pete won all the corn precincts - LOL!!! Are all corn farmers fags?

Bernie won the popular vote, but Mayor Pete leads in delegates? Fair for a STATE RESULT???

Get real, people. This time, lets do a DO-OVER.... and do it right this time, a PRIMARY, not a corrupt caucus.... with an APP written by Mayor Pete's billionaire butt buddy...

It’s not Iowa’s fault that Democrats can’t count

• Banned

The APP did the "counting..."

not the people from Iowa. I agree that Iowans tend to be pretty dumb. But, this time, it wasn't because they were dumb, it was because of Mayor Pete's billionaire butt buddy's APP....

Corn Farmers for a Homo President = that's the new Iowa license plate - LOL!!!

Liz Warren apparently won only one precinct, while Klobuchar won 6, yet Liz Warren is way ahead of Amy.

Mayor Pete won all the corn precincts - LOL!!! Are all corn farmers fags?

Bernie won the popular vote, but Mayor Pete leads in delegates? Fair for a STATE RESULT???

Get real, people. This time, lets do a DO-OVER.... and do it right this time, a PRIMARY, not a corrupt caucus.... with an APP written by Mayor Pete's billionaire butt buddy...

There are a lot of rural folks who believe in homosexuality, if you'll remember the classic flick, "Deliverance"

• Banned
There are a lot of rural folks who believe in homosexuality, if you'll remember the classic flick, "Deliverance"

All cowboys must be gay because I watched "Brokeback Mountain."

Get real...

Corn farmers are overwhelmingly dumb church going hetros.....

What does the N on the Nebraska football helmet stand for??

A: Nowledge

The APP did the "counting..."

not the people from Iowa. I agree that Iowans tend to be pretty dumb. But, this time, it wasn't because they were dumb, it was because of Mayor Pete's billionaire butt buddy's APP....

Corn Farmers for a Homo President = that's the new Iowa license plate - LOL!!!
People from Iowa are dumb? Fuck off. I don’t care what you are. No one makes fun of Americans. Only Democrat’s

Counting votes in a PRIMARY is very easy.

A CAUCUS allows for lots and lots of manipulation, and keeps out every voter who cannot spend HOURS at NIGHT to WAIT....

That is why they brought in an APP for the CAUCUS, an APP that would declare Mayor Pete the winner regardless of what actually happened...

Counting votes in a PRIMARY is very easy.

A CAUCUS allows for lots and lots of manipulation, and keeps out every voter who cannot spend HOURS at NIGHT to WAIT....

That is why they brought in an APP for the CAUCUS, an APP that would declare Mayor Pete the winner regardless of what actually happened...
Totally rigged, and I think it is time to End this practice.

How many states is this App going to be used to steal The Nomination with?

It seems obvious to me that the DNC is up to their old tricks. They really don’t give a flying fuck what the voters want. On the other hand, I really cannot come up with a reason of why I should care how the DNC screws their voters.

LMFAO!!!!

DNC chair calls on Iowa Democratic Party to begin a recanvass of caucus results

"A top official for the Democratic Party said on Thursday that he wants the Iowa Democratic Party to recanvass results of the party's caucus.

Tom Perez, chair of the Democratic National Committee, made the request publicly on Twitter.

"Enough is enough. In light of the problems that have emerged in the implementation of the delegate selection plan and in order to assure public confidence in the results, I am calling on the Iowa Democratic Party to immediately begin a recanvass," Perez tweeted."

NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!!!

Toss these phony results and do a PRIMARY, and COUNT THE VOTE OF EACH AND EVERY PERSON FROM IOWA WHO VOTES LEGALLY

People from Iowa are dumb?

NAEP State Profiles

Iowa now is classified as "average," but that is mostly because of post 1972, when a lot of wealthy political activists moved there.

The average corn farmer is dumb.

If that were true, the state would vote overwhelmingly democrat, but they don't seem to do that, 2 repub senators, repub governor. Apparently they aren't as dumb as the two coasts.

This is totally ridiculous. The results from Iowa's caucus are not to be trusted.

Toss this garbage into the closet, and do a "do over," this time a PRIMARY, a STRAIGHT UP VOTE, not a Caucus

I'd toss the whole shit show out the window and have a real vote.

Forum List

Back