I lived there in 1998 and 2001

Phoenix is one of last few good US big cities
You just cannot ever go outside as your body will melt
Swamp coolers work..yeah I lived there for a year
Most of my family lives in carefree and Scottsdale
I am a desert lover and Phoenix is my final stop in this life time
You know pal it's nice to see a genuine person on here once in awhile

I can’t believe I will be 50 yrs old when I make the final move ?
Oddly I am still looking 35

Phoenix is one of last few good US big cities
You just cannot ever go outside as your body will melt
Swamp coolers work..yeah I lived there for a year
Most of my family lives in carefree and Scottsdale
I am a desert lover and Phoenix is my final stop in this life time
You know pal it's nice to see a genuine person on here once in awhile
I am as genuine as it gets !! Thank you
I just “ call it exactly as I see it “

Ok .I have had 4 years of complete hell in employees in Vegas . Most on drugs , criminals are genetically damaged

I hired 2 new employees and they have done a damn good job . Yes they make mistakes but they take notes and actually care .
I am paying them $12 an hour !!
That is what every franchise charges their employees.
I just feel that I have struck gold !!
They are even getting me 5 star reviews on Google and Yelp after years of 1 stars

I am thinking about inc wage ??
If you have to ask then you know you should give them a raise or at least a bonus check nobody can survive off of $12 an hour I'd like for you to try working at a job for $12 an hour and see how fast you'll be looking for another employer OR you'll go out and find a second job to support yourself it's ridiculous that business owners turn a blind eye when it comes to the truth employers rather give pennies to workers while they reap all the benefits, you wouldn't have a business without your employees because you wouldn't be able to do it all by yourself I'm glad Jesus talks about people like you it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God

Ok .I have had 4 years of complete hell in employees in Vegas . Most on drugs , criminals are genetically damaged

I hired 2 new employees and they have done a damn good job . Yes they make mistakes but they take notes and actually care .
They are even getting me 5 star reviews on Google and Yelp after years of 1 stars

If they are as good as you say you definitely should raise their wages. If you don’t they will probably leave you for a much better job and you may never find anyone as good to replace them.

You should cut the salary of the white workers and give it to the not white workers in the name of social justice.

Beyond that, I would get rid of the crappy employees one by one before I started handing out wage increases for doing your job as you are supposed to.
I hope you are being sarcastic but if not … he should raise the wages of his best employees no matter what their skin color is.

Of course if his best employees happen to be white the blacks will play their victim cards and whine about how unfair the world is because hard working whites get ahead.

Whites and especially white males can’t play victim cards because they will get laughed at for going so. That’s why they get ahead. They realize they have to work hard because NOBODY feels sorry for them.

The victim card holds blacks back. It gives them a convenient excuse for not working hard and succeeding.

Batcat

Well one still quit after I offered here $15
The other turned out to be a dud and I fired her azzz
In today’s environment there are plenty of openings that employers are trying to fill. A few years ago employees were afraid to leave their jobs and felt damn lucky to even be employed. This is a common cycle I have seen repeated several times during the years before I retired.

Some other employer most likely thought the good employee you had was worth a buck more than you were paying.

When I was working before I retired, the company I was working for had a hard time finding engineers for a period of time. If you could find one they thought was worth hiring they would pay you a thousand dollar reward.

Up to you, pay them what you believe they are worth. Honesty and dependability is costly, if you struck gold and life is easier and less stressful, take that into consideratio.

Forum List

Back