Should I raise my employees salary??

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Ok .I have had 4 years of complete hell in employees in Vegas . Most on drugs , criminals are genetically damaged

I hired 2 new employees and they have done a damn good job . Yes they make mistakes but they take notes and actually care .
I am paying them $12 an hour !!
That is what every franchise charges their employees.
I just feel that I have struck gold !!
They are even getting me 5 star reviews on Google and Yelp after years of 1 stars

I am thinking about inc wage ??

You should cut the salary of the white workers and give it to the not white workers in the name of social justice.

Beyond that, I would get rid of the crappy employees one by one before I started handing out wage increases for doing your job as you are supposed to.

As a former business owner, I would recommend a bonus check for each of them to begin with, not an immediate raise. They will be more excited about an unexpected check anyway.
When should I give a raise and how much ??

Ok .I have had 4 years of complete hell in employees in Vegas . Most on drugs , criminals are genetically damaged

I hired 2 new employees and they have done a damn good job . Yes they make mistakes but they take notes and actually care .
They are even getting me 5 star reviews on Google and Yelp after years of 1 stars

What are you doing, we thought you wanted to be last place?

What are you doing, we thought you wanted to be last place?
Lol
I do but I also only want to work 30 hrs a week
Jan I worked 55 hrs a week
Feb it was 35 hrs a week

Join the in crowd and hire robots. :D

Personally I wouldn't give a bonus before 3 months. If it were me, at 3 months I would give them both 100 bucks and tell them you are really happy with them. Tell them you believe in rewarding reliability and good performance and thank them for being dependable and good at their job.

Personally I wouldn't give a bonus before 3 months. If it were me, at 3 months I would give them both 100 bucks and tell them you are really happy with them. Tell them you believe in rewarding reliability and good performance and thank them for being dependable and good at their job.
I think I will do that !!

I think I will do that !!
I don't think you can go wrong there. That gives you more time to assess them and see if they are worth raises in pay which is a bigger deal for you in the long run.

I am moving to Peoria in 2025
Good all white section outside Phoenix
I have to survive the next 4.5 yrs

Phoenix is one of last few good US big cities
You just cannot ever go outside as your body will melt

Forum List

Back