Should I look to rent a house ???

Maybe I should look for a house !!!

I may pay more but I can live in quality the next 4 yrs
Well itā€™s more work. Maintenance & all that jazz. No callin Mr Landlord when something breaks. But chances 90% if ya hold onto it at least five years youā€™ll see a healthy profit. Plus tax breaks. Also, if youā€™re single you could rent out a room.

Maybe I should look for a house !!!

I may pay more but I can live in quality the next 4 yrs
Well itā€™s more work. Maintenance & all that jazz. No callin Mr Landlord when something breaks. But chances 90% if ya hold onto it at least five years youā€™ll see a healthy profit. Plus tax breaks. Also, if youā€™re single you could rent out a room.
I canā€™t fix a damn thing
Many months ago : my drawer fell off that rolling rack that it sits on
Took me hours of perseverance to get that track working

My rent in Vegas is insane at $1,600 a month lol
Itā€™s going up in October

Should I look for a house to rent ??

Back in 2018: I had a pipe burst and caused water flow in center of apartment
Miracle nothing was damaged

Now my carpet bumps are getting annoying. Last week I sneaked to the refrigerator to grab a piece of salami and matza and nearly tripped over my carpet !!
The landlord said they would fix it but itā€™s a massive project and I would have to possibly go to a hotel
Lucky you weren't counting votes.

Now my carpet bumps are getting annoying. Last week I sneaked to the refrigerator to grab a piece of salami and matza and nearly tripped over my carpet !!
The landlord said they would fix it but itā€™s a massive project and I would have to possibly go to a hotel
You might do better buying if you can capture equity. Some investors only buy property they can make money jusr by buying it (ie the money from renting it exceeds the mortgage payment that include renovations rolled in on credit).

Before you decide, I would check with real estate consultants that know the market. ( you can ask for a referral in your area by contacting a mentor in real estate who runs a consulting radio show: Steve Davis [email protected] he knows other consultants in various states across the country)

Restretching carpet is not a massive job lol. Your landlord is CLUELESS.

Move the heavy furniture, pull up the carpet from the wall that runs WITH the wrinkles, stretch it and retuck it. Reseam doors as needed.

Couple hours TOPS

Restretching carpet is not a massive job lol. Your landlord is CLUELESS.

Move the heavy furniture, pull up the carpet from the wall that runs WITH the wrinkles, stretch it and retuck it. Reseam doors as needed.

Couple hours TOPS
^ Thread win.

Forum List

Back