should i escape?

dani67

Gold Member
Dec 21, 2015
iran
im from iran

should i escape?

what is your suggestion??
jungle? mountain ? desert ? afghanistan?

please tell to trump. dani 67 live in north of iran .near caspian sea.mazandran province. please dont nuke this area. thank you very much :afro:

im from iran

should i escape?

please tell to trump. dani 67 live in north of iran .near caspian sea.mazandran province. please dont nuke this area. thank you very much :afro:

the antichrist can kill people in times square and nobody cares ... hide well.

He killed them with his own personal drone assassination program - innocent women and children....Americans...and Liberals never cared. They argued they would be the best to answer a 2am phone call and when it happened they abandoned Americans to die...and liberals did not care. He mocked Americans for their fear over our national security and their safety - only to have a terrorist he let in the country murder 12 Americans...and no liberal cared.

In the case you just mentioned, much like Trump's 'locker room' talk over a decade ago compared to Bubba's decades of sexual assault / sexual harassment / rape, Liberals get more upset about how Conservatives TALK than they do about their own party's criminal ACTS!

im from iran

should i escape?

Consider yourself as nuked. Oh, wait, just joking...

He killed them with his own personal drone assassination program - innocent women and children....Americans...and Liberals never cared. They argued they would be the best to answer a 2am phone call and when it happened they abandoned Americans to die...and liberals did not care. He mocked Americans for their fear over our national security and their safety - only to have a terrorist he let in the country murder 12 Americans...and no liberal cared.

In the case you just mentioned, much like Trump's 'locker room' talk over a decade ago compared to Bubba's decades of sexual assault / sexual harassment / rape, Liberals get more upset about how Conservatives TALK than they do about their own party's criminal ACTS!

Amazing how with all the people Obama killed with drones he can say this without spontaneously combusting from his hypocrisy

Part of the problem we have with dealing with lunatics like the Iranian government is no one believes us when we make threats because we don't back them up with any consistency.

If Trump wants to be taken seriously by evil governments, he needs to say what he's going to do, then back it up with enough action to establish credibility. Like Reagan, if he does that, the need to back it up diminishes over time. I'd wait and see what his actions are, not go by his campaign words

if we're lucky he will spend more time grabbing pussy than he does nuking ..

Whether you get nuked or not depends on your Ayatollah. Let's see just how stupid he is. His choice.

Texas will wecome you....after extreme vetting.

im from iran

should i escape?

Just don't come here. If you are unhappy with your situation, do what we did and have a revolution. Take back your country. Don't give it to ISIS and run away and try to come here and live with us Christians and Atheists who you have nothing in common with.

Iran is full of good people. They need to overthrow that horrible government.

im from iran

should i escape?

Just answer the question:

Are you in the country legally?

That should already answer the question...

Also, if you are a muslim, you should not think it's OK to exterminate gays and whatever. Leave that nonsense for Saudi Arabia.

im from iran

should i escape?

Just answer the question:

Are you in the country legally?

That should already answer the question...

Also, if you are a muslim, you should not think it's OK to exterminate gays and whatever. Leave that nonsense for Saudi Arabia.

i live in iran
+ im atheist

New Topics

Forum List

Back