Should I do wind sprints at my age

I carry little fat and I think after several sessions of WS ..I would really get my cardio up

Sorry ... you're as close to being old age as to make no difference ... several months of WS will start getting your cardio up ... and depending on what's wrong with your heart, you might be wise stretching that over several years ... you're not 18 anymore, you're "over the hill" and there's no climbing back ...

I can’t gain weight as I don’t eat much
Who in the hell would lie about that lol

My mother for one lied all the time about her weight ... she was in her 70's before she managed to get over 100 lbs ... poor thing ... [rolls eyes] ...

Your problems gaining weight isn't because you don't eat much ... it's because you're not drinking near enough beer ... I want you downing a six-pack a night for the next six months ... and drink a heavier beer; a stout or porter, not that pussy lager, drink a man's brew ... something that tastes the same going down as it does coming back up ...

You're long past the age where good looks matter ... wimin your age only care about checking account balances and a decent sized investment portfolio ...

I am also a big T supporter and a conservative
I don’t know why you attack me ??
I might be mentally ill but I am loyal and intelligent

Trump supporter - check
Mentally ill - check

There ya go, you have much in common with millions and millions of other Americans. Now go have some Matzo Ball soup.

I just did 7 WS
Thank good nobody saw it
I can’t run as fast as my 30s
It was slow and I felt extreme exhaustion after each one ,but I only rested 20 seconds

Forum List

Back