Should I buy my Papa a Harley-Davidson?

Should I buy my Papa a Harley-Davidson?

• Yes

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So your "Papa" is 55, and you're barely old enough to ride a motorcycle yourself, let alone make such decisions for someone twice your age. Who registers the damn thing with the DMV and who carries the insurance policy on it? Are you listed as an excluded driver? Because there's too much of a haircut into risk, and into the glorification of risk.
Mind your own damn business, guy.
If she wants to buy him a bike, what's it to you?

I had an Royal Enfield Indian Lance once, and a Suzuki 250 and 350

All my street bikes we're Harley's, well I still have one. I had scores of dirt bikes but the ones I most often raced were Pentons. I had both 125 and 250 ccs. They had Sachs engines and we're specifically built for racing Enduros. It wasn't hard to prepare them for racing on your topography since that's what they were built for. Gracious, those were GREAT TIMES!

Huh? My Papa has been talking about getting another motorcycle since January and so that's why I decided to get him one for his birthday.
So your "Papa" is 55, and you're barely old enough to ride a motorcycle yourself, let alone make such decisions for someone twice your age. Who registers the damn thing with the DMV and who carries the insurance policy on it? Are you listed as an excluded driver? Because there's too much of a haircut into risk, and into the glorification of risk.

You seem very boring.

Papa has his own plane and flies it and he has allowed me sometimes to fly it also, that could be considered a risk. When I lived in Texas for 6 months my Texan boyfriend said I should have a go at IndyCar racing and so I did some IndyCar racing and was driving at 240 mph (386 km/h) and that could be considered a risk and so you know :thewave:

Mind your own damn business, guy.
If she wants to buy him a bike, what's it to you?

Some other girls and motorcycles.

Ann-Margret:

1595186494764.png

No idea what Triumph the above is, the below is a 1968 Moto Guzzi V7 700cc:

1595186646722.png

1595186891009.png

Honor Blackman:

1595187017137.png

^^^^ The above is a 1964 Royal Enfield Interceptor:

1595187199421.png

Get him an older, low mileage Yamaha V-Max. Best bikes built since the KZ1000

I got him the Honda Goldwing 1800 Bagger in black with a red trim, it was delivered to him on Friday and he loves it!

Forum List

Back