Votes: 9 69.2%
  • No

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
Okay so it is my Papa's birthday very soon, he is going to be 55 years in age and I am thinking of buying him a Harley-Davidson motorbike. I didn't know there were so many models of them until I begin researching them to buy one.

The poll is a Yes or No, also if anyone wants to suggest WHICH Harley-Davidson I should buy for them then feel free to add your advice.

he is getting old get him one of these.....its still a Harley

index.jpg

• Banned
No.

A BMW K model or a Goldwing ride much more smoothly.

What like this below, this is the 2020 BMW K 1600 B and it's a BEAUTIFUL bike:

View attachment 358827
Yup....And they don't shake like Harley V-twins do.

The below is the 2020 Honda Goldwings Automatic DCT, it's nice but I think the BMW K 1600 B above is more beautiful:

View attachment 358839
Yup....and both can be decked out in full touring regalia...

IH-20-GTL-Pollux-scaled.jpg

2020-Honda-Gold-Wing-Tour-DCT-First-Look-touring-motorcycle-4.jpg

Okay so it is my Papa's birthday very soon, he is going to be 55 years in age and I am thinking of buying him a Harley-Davidson motorbike. I didn't know there were so many models of them until I begin researching them to buy one.

The poll is a Yes or No, also if anyone wants to suggest WHICH Harley-Davidson I should buy for them then feel free to add your advice.

You're a very nice daughter.

He's a very nice Papa :)

He's a very nice Papa :)

You're both very lucky. I miss my dear old Dad more than I can say. Give yours an extra hug!

2020 Street Glide

That is a Harley, the Street Glide is made by Harley-Davidson. Well this also is a beautiful bike but not as beautiful as the BMW. What is wrong with the BMW do you think?

View attachment 358852
I don't think there's anything wrong with those motorcycles.

I can certainly appreciate them for what they are.

But, for me .... and my personality .... It's American Made Motorcycles ONLY !!!

Forum List

Back