Should I Accept the Invitation?

I just got an email that a white relative wants to contact me on one of the DNA sites. When I looked at where the common ancestor was it was during the time of slavery. No doubt this white ancestor raped one of my Black ancestors. I wonder what this relative wants? Should I do it?

View attachment 267785

Does not make much sense. How do you know the relation is white and your common ancestor without taking the DNA test first?

If you already know your family tree, it would be a waste of money.
Not really sure what you mean? Its a DNA site and we both took a DNA test which shows we are related. The site gives you the chance to contact people that are related to you.

I have never used a DNA site before. They tell you the other person is white?

Seems weird.
No. She has picture on her account.

So she can see you?

Well, you signed up for this adventure. Go do lunch or something.
Hadnt thought of that. She may think I am white. I dont have a picture posted.

I just got an email that a white relative wants to contact me on one of the DNA sites. When I looked at where the common ancestor was it was during the time of slavery. No doubt this white ancestor raped one of my Black ancestors. I wonder what this relative wants? Should I do it?

View attachment 267785

Does not make much sense. How do you know the relation is white and your common ancestor without taking the DNA test first?

If you already know your family tree, it would be a waste of money.
Not really sure what you mean? Its a DNA site and we both took a DNA test which shows we are related. The site gives you the chance to contact people that are related to you.

I have never used a DNA site before. They tell you the other person is white?

Seems weird.
No. She has picture on her account.
iu

View attachment 267785

Probably wants to mail you your reparations check.
Its just one person and she is really old looking. I dont think she could afford it. I'm just really curious as to what she wants.

Maybe she's building a family tree and wants to see where you'd fit in?
Don't read a lot into it.
It shows you on the site where I would fit in. Thats not the reason.

My wife contacted several distant cousins.
They exchanged old family photos.
Thats cool..........
kuba_royal_old_photo-758x602-1.jpg

View attachment 267785
You should definitely find your slave masters bloodline. I bet this person could use your help with chore and stuff.

View attachment 267785
Life is an adventure, and you will live this particular one only once. As Nike would say "Do it".

This is one of the situations in which I don't know what to say. She might be someone searching earnestly for her relatives and aims to be a good person. From the little you have said, she sounds okay. But be careful!

What was the information posted that led you to the conclusion "she sounds ok"?

View attachment 267785

Its just one person and she is really old looking. I dont think she could afford it. I'm just really curious as to what she wants.
According to you and your ilk in here she obviously is after what every other white woman on the planet craves of black guys.

View attachment 267785

According to you and your ilk in here she obviously is after what every other white woman on the planet craves of black guys.
She looks much too old to have much of a sex drive intact.

This sounds pretty damned risky to me. In fact, it sounds like an utter disaster in the making!

That poor woman can't possibly know what she's getting in to, here.

View attachment 267785
especially if you can otherwise claim, enormousmagnitude as a screen name.

View attachment 267785

Maybe she's building a family tree and wants to see where you'd fit in?
Don't read a lot into it.
I'm assuming that family tree has a few nuts. Maybe some fruits too.

I decided it was too risky. Who knows if this is just another way to mine personal information.

Who knows if this is just another way to mine personal information.

Yeah, exchanging emails is practically giving her your Social Security number and ATM pin.

Forum List

Back