Should House Speaker John Boehner be removed?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Call him Juan Beaner. His amnesty cave after promising to fight it tooth-and-nail proves he is a liar and a traitor to his party and totally controlled by Big Business.

It s Time to Vacate the Speaker s Chair RedState

March 6 2015
House Rules provide a privileged (meaning it takes precedence over other business) resolution to vacate the office of the Speaker. It can be offered by any Member. It would be a simple majority vote. If the entire House was voting, 28 Members would be needed to depose Boehner with all of the Democrats. Once vacated, a new Speaker election would ensue.

Again, as I argued in January, House conservatives do not need a formal candidate to take his place. Many will argue that they do, but they are wrong. It would be nice, but it is not crucial. The dynamic would be similar to that in 1998, when after Newt Gingrich and Bob Livingston stepped down, House Republicans themselves recognized the need for a new person to unite around. Nobody was running. They gravitated to Denny Hastert and tapped him to be Speaker. The process of “vacating the chair” is to show that Boehner cannot continue, signaling that it is time to find a replacement. A viable replacement will likely not step forward until then.

• Banned
Biggest obstacle to removing this traitor is that nearly all House democrats would vote to keep him since he's essentially one of them!!

Call him Juan Beaner. His amnesty cave after promising to fight it tooth-and-nail proves he is a liar and a traitor to his party and totally controlled by Big Business.

March 6 2015
House Rules provide a privileged (meaning it takes precedence over other business) resolution to vacate the office of the Speaker. It can be offered by any Member. It would be a simple majority vote. If the entire House was voting, 28 Members would be needed to depose Boehner with all of the Democrats. Once vacated, a new Speaker election would ensue.

Again, as I argued in January, House conservatives do not need a formal candidate to take his place. Many will argue that they do, but they are wrong. It would be nice, but it is not crucial. The dynamic would be similar to that in 1998, when after Newt Gingrich and Bob Livingston stepped down, House Republicans themselves recognized the need for a new person to unite around. Nobody was running. They gravitated to Denny Hastert and tapped him to be Speaker. The process of “vacating the chair” is to show that Boehner cannot continue, signaling that it is time to find a replacement. A viable replacement will likely not step forward until then.

C'mon. We all knew what was going to happen. This was a stupid move from the beginning. And the GOP was going to lose from the moment they started.

I mean defunding the Department of Homeland Security? They might as well have pissed in the face of ordinary Americans, for as much as their political strategies endangered people.

All the GOP has to do to take back control of the situation is offer their own immigration reform. But they can't. As the GOP is a splintered, schizophrenic party. And its only ability is quivering, inadequate inaction.

• Banned
C'mon. We all knew what was going to happen. This was a stupid move from the beginning. And the GOP was going to lose from the moment they started.

I mean defunding the Department of Homeland Security? They might as well have pissed in the face of ordinary Americans, for as much as their political strategies endangered people.

You are ignorant. GOP Senate could have ended the filibuster rule and then voted yes on the bill to fund DHS and defund amnesty. Then it goes to obozo and if he vetoes it, the shutdown is all his fault.

They had obozo boxed in perfectly but they decided to do what their corporate controllers wanted and went with amnesty.

March 6 2015

All the GOP has to do to take back control of the situation is offer their own immigration reform. But they can't. As the GOP is a splintered, schizophrenic party. And its only ability is quivering, inadequate inaction.

No surprises from him.

I've been saying for a long time that the Repubs want total and complete amnesty for all illegals. I've also been saying they and the radical RWs are out to ruin the US.

Now they're doubling down on proving it.

You RW traitors voted for these jerks. Now you're getting exactly what you said you wanted.

So quit whining.

• Banned
He is is definitely your standard no ethics Democrat and should be removed.

He's a man trying to herd cats. Stupid, self destructive cats that have no idea what they want.

2/3 of House Repubs voted to defund amnesty. They knew what they wanted but Boehner is a crook who goes with whoever pays him the most.

• Banned
I've been saying for a long time that the Repubs want total and complete amnesty for all illegals. I've also been saying they and the radical RWs are out to ruin the US.

Now they're doubling down on proving it.

You RW traitors voted for these jerks. Now you're getting exactly what you said you wanted.

Voted for them??? What choice is there.? Democrats want amnesty too. Both parties are raking in huge corporate bribes to support the invasion.

You are ignorant. GOP Senate could have ended the filibuster rule and then voted yes on the bill to fund DHS and defund amnesty. Then it goes to obozo and if he vetoes it, the shutdown is all his fault.

They had obozo boxed in perfectly but they decided to do what their corporate controllers wanted and went with amnesty.

Laughing....no, they didn't. You comically misread the situation. Your every prediction was wrong. My every prediction was right. I told exactly how this was going to play out. And it followed my description without a single deviation. Where you were left dumbfounded at the inevitable results, confused, angry and skreeching how everyone else is 'ignorant' when they tell you they told you so.

Sorry, chump. But you have no idea what you're talking about.

The GOP started to splinter almost from the first moment. The American people *never* bought the clumsy GOP narrative that the defunding of the DHS was the 'democrats fault'. It was always laid at the feet of republicans, who had played this exact same stupid game before with their disastrous government shutdown. And lost then too. This was never going to play out anyway but how it did.

You're simply lying to yourself because you don't have the courage to admit you were wrong. Meaning you're commited to making the exact same mistake.....again.

Talk about unforced errors.

He is is definitely your standard no ethics Democrat and should be removed.

He's a man trying to herd cats. Stupid, self destructive cats that have no idea what they want.

2/3 of House Repubs voted to defund amnesty. They knew what they wanted but Boehner is a crook who goes with whoever pays him the most.
2/3rds of House Republicans isn't nearly enough. Which is why you predictably lose.

I told you how this was going to play out. You thought you knew better. And history proved me right. And proved you helplessly incompetent at reading the political landscape. With your predictions worse than guessing.

And the funniest part? You stupid fucks still haven't figured out what the EO actually was. Its success or failure is completely secondary. Its all about making republicans FIGHT it. Fight against immigration reform, fight FOR the deportation of dreamers and children and latino families. With the democrats clearly on one side of immigration reform and republicans clearly on the other.

With Latinos front and center for the fight, watching every bit of it.

The GOP exceeding even the wildest dreams of democrats by showing their opposition to immigration reform was so profound, so overwhelming, that they were literally willing to endanger the security of the nation to stop immigration reform.

And you're still myopically focused on the battle you just lost. While not even noticing how badly the war is going for you.

Fuck boner and the rest of the rinos. They should be put up against a wall and shot along with the dem traitors.
Stop handing out money to poor and able Americans and they'll gladly do the jobs Americans supposedly wont do when they get hungry enough.

And the funniest part? You stupid fucks still haven't figured out what the EO actually was. Its success or failure is completely secondary. Its all about making republicans FIGHT it. Fight against immigration reform, fight FOR the deportation of dreamers and children and latino families. With the democrats clearly on one side of immigration reform and republicans clearly on the other.

The GOP exceeding even the wildest dreams of democrats by showing their opposition to immigration reform was so profound, so overwhelming, that they were literally willing to endanger the security of the nation to stop immigration reform.

And you're still myopically focused on the battle you just lost. While not even noticing how badly the war is going for you.

So republicans are supposed to sit by and watch obammy stuff the ballot box while destroying America?
And besides,legal immigrants dont want the wetbacks here anymore than the rest of us.

Fuck boner and the rest of the rinos. They should be put up against a wall and shot along with the dem traitors.
Stop handing out money to poor and able Americans and they'll gladly do the jobs Americans supposedly wont do when they get hungry enough.

'Put up against a wall and shot'?

So much for the Big Tent Party.

So republicans are supposed to sit by and watch obammy stuff the ballot box while destroying America?
And besides,legal immigrants dont want the wetbacks here anymore than the rest of us.
Oh, Latino's overwhelmingly support immigration reform. Its republicans that oppose it. And like a 3 year old standing in front of the TV and assuming everyone else can see it, you ilk project their belief onto Latinos.

Its one of the reasons you were so easily baited by Obama and his EO.

Sorry bout that,

1. Bonehead is a LIAR, no one likes a *LIAR*.
2. We know you dems hate him, but love what he's doing for you!
3. Tar and Feathering is *TOO GOOD* for him!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Oh, Latino's overwhelmingly support immigration reform. Its republicans that oppose it. And like a 3 year old standing in front of the TV and assuming everyone else can see it, you ilk project their belief onto Latinos.

You just said absolutely nothing.
And I have a clear idea of what legal immigrants want,I live in Texas.

You just said absolutely nothing.
And I have a clear idea of what legal immigrants want,I live in Texas.

I said Latinos overwhelmingly support immigration reform.

If you believe otherwise, then you clearly haven't been paying attention. Ignoring the polls won't change them. As the GOP's latest humiliating self inflicted defeat just demonstrated.

New Topics

Forum List

Back