Should Hillary be Worried?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Lots of people involved with the Clinton's met an untimely end.

Some believe it's risky to cross powerful people who have no morals other than the acquisition of political power and money.

Hillary has been in the "giving" end.

But she has funneled tens of millions of dollars through her sham "charity" from ruthless third world dictators with the sole purpose of buying access to the Clinton White House.

She now has TENS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS, but she has no policital power.

I'm guessing those who funded the hillary charity aren't too happy.

I think it'd be wise to stay off planes in foreign countries.

Some believe it's risky to cross powerful people who have no morals other than the acquisition of political power and money.

But she has funneled tens of millions of dollars through her sham "charity" from ruthless third world dictators with the sole purpose of buying access to the Clinton White House.

She can only be worried when the Mexican heroin wears off

Hillary has nothing to be concerned about as long as she stays on the sauce.

well, worst case scenario for Bill and Hillary when the shit really starts hitting their fans, Hillary can move in with Cher, and Bill can go move to some secret Island.

I can't wait, when in the future, someone brings up Hillary in conversation and people say let's change the subject.
Just go away Hillary, just go away!
Seems to be true so far...

Na, Hillary ain't done. She will still do what she does, just from a different office and mostly off the tax payer dime. But a massive stroke would be super awesome.

Forum List

Back