Should food handlers be required to wash their hands?

The funny thing is, he said he would require a regulation to replace the hand washing regulation.

“I don’t have any problem with Starbucks if they choose to opt out of this policy as long as they post a sign that says we don’t require our employees to wash their hands after leaving the restroom."

Nobody ever said tee potties are smart.

It's too much of a smear piece to make sense of. The article was clearly written to minimize the author's enemies. My guess is that the issue is whether there needs to be a federal law. This state has that law already. Why get the feds involved and why create another wing of the health department to make sure employees are washing hands. Do laws stop people from killing each other? How is a federal law going to make a douche wash his hands? It should be up to the business really.

I'll add that if you think you are living in a pristine environment where the public is allowed admittance you have blinders on. I recently learned just how filthy liberals are. I spent about two days doing contract work in a Barnes and Nobles/Starbucks restrooms in a very liberal area. Men and women's.

Now I've been going to restrooms for some time and maybe 1 guy out of 10 will jet out the door without washing hands. In the very liberal atmosphere of the store it was just the opposite. Rarely did I see a guy wash his hands, maybe 1 in 10. And that includes doing the #2. I notice all the gals washed though, they weren't supposed to come in while I was there but many said fuck it and weren't using the men's room. Can't say I blame them.

So if you go to a store in a liberal area and handle the goods you are handling feces and urine coated materials.

This is an example of why I would never eat any of those salty snacks that some bars put out in hopes of making you drink more. I don't know whose nasty claw was in that basket before my arrival. If I am peckish I'll just order another cocktail. lol.

This is an example of why I would never eat any of those salty snacks that some bars put out in hopes of making you drink more. I don't know whose nasty claw was in that basket before my arrival. If I am peckish I'll just order another cocktail. lol.

I don't go to the bar very often, but if I do and I want a snack, I would just ask for a fresh bowl. :D I don't blame you. Lol.

It's too much of a smear piece to make sense of. The article was clearly written to minimize the author's enemies. My guess is that the issue is whether there needs to be a federal law. This state has that law already. Why get the feds involved and why create another wing of the health department to make sure employees are washing hands. Do laws stop people from killing each other? How is a federal law going to make a douche wash his hands? It should be up to the business really.

I'll add that if you think you are living in a pristine environment where the public is allowed admittance you have blinders on. I recently learned just how filthy liberals are. I spent about two days doing contract work in a Barnes and Nobles/Starbucks restrooms in a very liberal area. Men and women's.

Now I've been going to restrooms for some time and maybe 1 guy out of 10 will jet out the door without washing hands. In the very liberal atmosphere of the store it was just the opposite. Rarely did I see a guy wash his hands, maybe 1 in 10. And that includes doing the #2. I notice all the gals washed though, they weren't supposed to come in while I was there but many said fuck it and weren't using the men's room. Can't say I blame them.

So if you go to a store in a liberal area and handle the goods you are handling feces and urine coated materials.

Well, if that's what it's all about, then I would agree with his position. There is no need for a federal law. I really don't understand how this is coming up as an "issue" anyways, with all the other serious problems we are facing as a nation and all the problems happening worldwide.

I don't go to the bar very often, but if I do and I want a snack, I would just ask for a fresh bowl. :D I don't blame you. Lol.

I am not one to go to bars that often anymore. I am older now I prefer the peace and quiet of home, plus it is far too expensive. Give me a bottle of whiskey or wine and some board/card games with friends. That is how I spend most of weekend evening nowadays.

Here's an update from Fecal Fingers Tillis. Notice he has not changed his position.

Tillis Give Firms More Leeway on Sanitation Other Mandates - ABC News

http://abc11.com/politics/ncs-new-s...e-forced-to-make-employees-wash-hands/502920/
"We're one of the most heavily regulated nations in the history of the planet," Tillis told audience members at a Washington, D.C. think tank on Monday.

While making a larger point about what he believes is government over-regulation, Tillis mentioned a recent conversation with a constituent at a Charlotte-area Starbucks.

He said government rules were burdening businesses, and companies should be allowed to opt out -- even when it comes to rules that require restaurant employees wash their hands before returning to work.

"I said I don't have a problem with Starbucks if they choose to opt out of this policy as long as they post a sign that says we don't require our employees to wash their hands after leaving the restroom," Tillis said to audience laughter. "The market will take care of that."

Well, he's right. How is the government going to make sure employees wash their hands? Video cameras in rest rooms is about the only way I can see. I seldom eat out because restaurants often have the lower rung employees, I take nothing for granted.

Here's an update from Fecal Fingers Tillis. Notice he has not changed his position.

http://abc11.com/politics/ncs-new-s...e-forced-to-make-employees-wash-hands/502920/
"We're one of the most heavily regulated nations in the history of the planet," Tillis told audience members at a Washington, D.C. think tank on Monday.

While making a larger point about what he believes is government over-regulation, Tillis mentioned a recent conversation with a constituent at a Charlotte-area Starbucks.

He said government rules were burdening businesses, and companies should be allowed to opt out -- even when it comes to rules that require restaurant employees wash their hands before returning to work.

"I said I don't have a problem with Starbucks if they choose to opt out of this policy as long as they post a sign that says we don't require our employees to wash their hands after leaving the restroom," Tillis said to audience laughter. "The market will take care of that."

Well, he's right. How is the government going to make sure employees wash their hands? Video cameras in rest rooms is about the only way I can see. I seldom eat out because restaurants often have the lower rung employees, I take nothing for granted.
You can't even be facetious in this country anymore, without dickwad left getting bent out of shape.

Oh, I see. So the dishonest leftists are trying to make this look like something that it isn't. Interesting. :D

You can't even be facetious in this country anymore, without dickwad left getting bent out of shape.

You're saying he was being "facetious"?

Watch the video and read the update. He was and is serious.

I still say the funniest part of this is that he wants to replace one regulation with another regulation.

Oh, I see. So the dishonest leftists are trying to make this look like something that it isn't. Interesting. :D

Okay, one RW says it didn't happen.
Another says he was being "facetious".
And now, its part of The Great Liberal Conspiracy.

Next?
:lmao:

New Topics

Forum List

Back