Should Democrats and Those of Us On The Left Follow Republicans and Those on The Right?

Four years ago around this time, USMB conservatives/Republicans/rightwingers couldn't stop posting "Suck it up!", "elections have consequences" and "If it makes a Democrat/lefty" upset, it must be a good thing."

Does that mean that now it's time for the USMB left to return that sentiment?

Dude
Do the USMB conservatives encourage the left to return the favor

Furthering hatred, division, immaturity and adversarial feelings is not the way.

Lead by example and leave the Trump tactics to the morons. Their time came and look how they squandered it. Is this how they made America great? Insurrection, violence and fear?

I think you’re my least favorite poster. Every one of your posts is divisive. Your new thing is slandering anyone that disagrees with your radicalism by calling them violent insurrectionist.s. You’re saying let’s be better while acting like a passive aggressive bitch. Fuck you!

Actually, he hit it dead on the head.

Yeah he’s just a partisan hater. He ignores all the violence and incivility on the left and attributes a small amount of bad apples on the right to every conservative. He always claims the moral high ground. He full of shit and a piece of garbage

Frunny, outside of changing the Left to Right, that definition fits you to the tee.
Four years ago around this time, USMB conservatives/Republicans/rightwingers couldn't stop posting "Suck it up!", "elections have consequences" and "If it makes a Democrat/lefty" upset, it must be a good thing."

Dude

Furthering hatred, division, immaturity and adversarial feelings is not the way.

Lead by example and leave the Trump tactics to the morons. Their time came and look how they squandered it. Is this how they made America great? Insurrection, violence and fear?

I think you’re my least favorite poster. Every one of your posts is divisive. Your new thing is slandering anyone that disagrees with your radicalism by calling them violent insurrectionist.s. You’re saying let’s be better while acting like a passive aggressive bitch. Fuck you!

Yeah he’s just a partisan hater. He ignores all the violence and incivility on the left and attributes a small amount of bad apples on the right to every conservative. He always claims the moral high ground. He full of shit and a piece of garbage
So all the violence and incivility from "the left" is ALL the leftt's responsibity, but the violence and insurrection from the right is due to "just a few bad apples."

Do you read what you write?
That sums it up pretty good . The Left are the violent haters. Thanks.

Nah I don’t make wife sweep
Generalizations about people I disagree with and pretend everyone I agree with is vitreous. I didn’t support Trump, but man of his suppers I’ve agreed with on many things. When some of his supporters stormed the capital I condemned it as right wing violence. During the summer time when we need all the left wing violence, he basically pretended it didn’t happen. I’ve never partisan to the republicans and I never will.
I didn't comment on violence this last summer.

You have no clue, no proof and no grounds to cast that aspersion.

Exactly you pretended it didn’t happen. And if rightwingers were perpetrating violence you’d never shut up about it.
You're too small to engage with. Stay away and in the shallow end.

Dude

Frunny, outside of changing the Left to Right, that definition fits you to the tee.

Dude

So all the violence and incivility from "the left" is ALL the leftt's responsibity, but the violence and insurrection from the right is due to "just a few bad apples."

Do you read what you write?
That sums it up pretty good . The Left are the violent haters. Thanks.

Nah I don’t make wife sweep
Generalizations about people I disagree with and pretend everyone I agree with is vitreous. I didn’t support Trump, but man of his suppers I’ve agreed with on many things. When some of his supporters stormed the capital I condemned it as right wing violence. During the summer time when we need all the left wing violence, he basically pretended it didn’t happen. I’ve never partisan to the republicans and I never will.
I didn't comment on violence this last summer.

You have no clue, no proof and no grounds to cast that aspersion.

Exactly you pretended it didn’t happen. And if rightwingers were perpetrating violence you’d never shut up about it.
You're too small to engage with. Stay away and in the shallow end.

Yeah go fuck yourself a minute ago you claimed the high road and now your claiming you’re above me. Go fuck yourself you go on ignore.

Do the USMB conservatives encourage the left to return the favor?
I don't think we can ignore the fact that the FBI mas investigating Trump's incoming admin with in part a tap they got with an improperly made affidavit. But Russia DID assist his election. So comparing the two as incoming administrations are not really comparing two similar things.

Perhaps that is "some" reason for the Trumpanzees full out retard (giving the mentally disabled their own unfair comparison as their inability is not their own fault) is understandable.

But Trump NEVER offered a compromise. The dems themselves offered a compromise on DACA and the Wall. So at least in the Senate there will be some compromise. The gop does want some things that are the same as what Dems want. Other things like the $1400 will have to be with reconciliation and 51 votes. And Biden may need a gop vote or two for even that

The gop in the House is hopefully impaling themselves on partisanship
FBI? You mean that bullshit law enforcement agency that used to have the respect of the American people? They are a joke now after phony Russia dossier.

Right wingers are just plain political hypocrites who have problems with others do unto them as they happily do unto others.

Right wingers are just plain political hypocrites who have problems with others do unto them as they happily do unto others.

Only idiots think that only one side displays hypocrisy

Just plain political hypocrites whine about it more.

Just plain political hypocrites whine about it more.

Yeah partisans believe that, yes.

Honestly I dont care...I'm just glad that the racists dont have someone as powerful as a president that empowers them.
Trump empowered BLM?
Neo nazis, KKK, proud boys, wake up grandpa.

The thread is a little silly because both parties are now ridiculously evil, and the candidates they both force upon us are so awful it is hard to believe they could try to pass off such terrible choices.

We need to do something to get rid of parties or do something fix these awful choices.
Maybe open primaries, a rated election, a Prime Minister, or something that works instead of what we have now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back