Should Democrats and Those of Us On The Left Follow Republicans and Those on The Right?

Four years ago around this time, USMB conservatives/Republicans/rightwingers couldn't stop posting "Suck it up!", "elections have consequences" and "If it makes a Democrat/lefty" upset, it must be a good thing."

Does that mean that now it's time for the USMB left to return that sentiment?

Do the USMB conservatives encourage the left to return the favor?
Honestly I dont care...I'm just glad that the racists dont have someone as powerful as a president that empowers them.

Four years ago around this time, USMB conservatives/Republicans/rightwingers couldn't stop posting "Suck it up!", "elections have consequences" and "If it makes a Democrat/lefty" upset, it must be a good thing."

You've been doing it for three months now, NAZI.

“Does that mean that now it's time for the USMB left to return that sentiment?”

No.

It means that those who opposed Trump and sought his being voted out of office to act like adults – unlike Republicans, conservatives, Trump supporters, and others on the right.
When are you going to start, NAZI?

The left started it, Obama told us on the right to sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking. Then we whooped his ass only 2 years later in 2010 in the biggest Dem loss in nearly 100 years. That's how unpopular Dems cramming through left wing crap was with voters.
Watch this guys...

Tell me BluesLegend, what "left wing crap" was crammed through that the voters didn't want?
The Green New Deal. Open borders. Abolish the 2md Amendment. Massive tax increases.

The left started it, Obama told us on the right to sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking. Then we whooped his ass only 2 years later in 2010 in the biggest Dem loss in nearly 100 years. That's how unpopular Dems cramming through left wing crap was with voters.
Watch this guys...

Tell me BluesLegend, what "left wing crap" was crammed through that the voters didn't want?
The Green New Deal. Open borders. Abolish the 2md Amendment. Massive tax increases.
Sounds better every time someone posts it or says it aloud.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Watch this guys...

When Dems go full retard they go all the way.

You mean after obama told republicans, I won, you lost? And called republicans bitter clingers? You mean like that?

And Hey, dipshit......... you guys are already pulling off your masks and the inner totalitarians are coming out....you never completely hid them during obama and during Trump you pulled them off for everyone to see....

Honestly I dont care...I'm just glad that the racists dont have someone as powerful as a president that empowers them.
Trump empowered BLM?

Some people in this thread are fully convinced that the Left and it's Progressive agendas are every bit as universally popular as the Left media claims.

People who believe this are victims of misinformation. Albeit willful ignorance.
Useful idiots.

I don't think we can ignore the fact that the FBI mas investigating Trump's incoming admin with in part a tap they got with an improperly made affidavit. But Russia DID assist his election. So comparing the two as incoming administrations are not really comparing two similar things.

Perhaps that is "some" reason for the Trumpanzees full out retard (giving the mentally disabled their own unfair comparison as their inability is not their own fault) is understandable.

But Trump NEVER offered a compromise. The dems themselves offered a compromise on DACA and the Wall. So at least in the Senate there will be some compromise. The gop does want some things that are the same as what Dems want. Other things like the $1400 will have to be with reconciliation and 51 votes. And Biden may need a gop vote or two for even that

The gop in the House is hopefully impaling themselves on partisanship

Dude
Do the USMB conservatives encourage the left to return the favor

Furthering hatred, division, immaturity and adversarial feelings is not the way.

Lead by example and leave the Trump tactics to the morons. Their time came and look how they squandered it. Is this how they made America great? Insurrection, violence and fear?

I think you’re my least favorite poster. Every one of your posts is divisive. Your new thing is slandering anyone that disagrees with your radicalism by calling them violent insurrectionist.s. You’re saying let’s be better while acting like a passive aggressive bitch. Fuck you!

Actually, he hit it dead on the head.

Yeah he’s just a partisan hater. He ignores all the violence and incivility on the left and attributes a small amount of bad apples on the right to every conservative. He always claims the moral high ground. He full of shit and a piece of garbage

Frunny, outside of changing the Left to Right, that definition fits you to the tee.

Dude

Furthering hatred, division, immaturity and adversarial feelings is not the way.

Lead by example and leave the Trump tactics to the morons. Their time came and look how they squandered it. Is this how they made America great? Insurrection, violence and fear?

I think you’re my least favorite poster. Every one of your posts is divisive. Your new thing is slandering anyone that disagrees with your radicalism by calling them violent insurrectionist.s. You’re saying let’s be better while acting like a passive aggressive bitch. Fuck you!

Yeah he’s just a partisan hater. He ignores all the violence and incivility on the left and attributes a small amount of bad apples on the right to every conservative. He always claims the moral high ground. He full of shit and a piece of garbage
So all the violence and incivility from "the left" is ALL the leftt's responsibity, but the violence and insurrection from the right is due to "just a few bad apples."

Do you read what you write?
That sums it up pretty good . The Left are the violent haters. Thanks.

Nah I don’t make wife sweep
Generalizations about people I disagree with and pretend everyone I agree with is vitreous. I didn’t support Trump, but man of his suppers I’ve agreed with on many things. When some of his supporters stormed the capital I condemned it as right wing violence. During the summer time when we need all the left wing violence, he basically pretended it didn’t happen. I’ve never partisan to the republicans and I never will.

I don't think we can ignore the fact that the FBI mas investigating Trump's incoming admin with in part a tap they got with an improperly made affidavit. But Russia DID assist his election. So comparing the two as incoming administrations are not really comparing two similar things.

Perhaps that is "some" reason for the Trumpanzees full out retard (giving the mentally disabled their own unfair comparison as their inability is not their own fault) is understandable.

But Trump NEVER offered a compromise. The dems themselves offered a compromise on DACA and the Wall. So at least in the Senate there will be some compromise. The gop does want some things that are the same as what Dems want. Other things like the $1400 will have to be with reconciliation and 51 votes. And Biden may need a gop vote or two for even that

The gop in the House is hopefully impaling themselves on partisanship
Utter bullshit. Russia always plays both sides. The communist party and Hamas support the Biden Fuhrer.

Should Democrats and Those of Us On The Left Follow Republicans and Those on The Right?

As long as there is a trail to a high cliff with jagged rocks at the bottom involved.

Dude

Frunny, outside of changing the Left to Right, that definition fits you to the tee.

Dude

So all the violence and incivility from "the left" is ALL the leftt's responsibity, but the violence and insurrection from the right is due to "just a few bad apples."

Generalizations about people I disagree with and pretend everyone I agree with is vitreous. I didn’t support Trump, but man of his suppers I’ve agreed with on many things. When some of his supporters stormed the capital I condemned it as right wing violence. During the summer time when we need all the left wing violence, he basically pretended it didn’t happen. I’ve never partisan to the republicans and I never will.

And you have no idea what happened to the Police Consent Decree in 2017? Portland was schedule to be involved in the Consent Decree. But Rump cancelled the EO. Rump needed the unrest, rioting etc.. It was good for his agenda. The Cities under the Consent Decree still had protests over Floyd and others but they had ZERO Rioting and Looting. The violent Riots and Lootings did not have to happen.

Dude

Dude

I didn't comment on violence this last summer.

You have no clue, no proof and no grounds to cast that aspersion.

Democrats claim the election was fair.

If we believe them for ONE SECOND, the margins were so close that it makes you want to do something to those on the Right who comfortably sat it out Nov 3rd.

IF we believe..... that is

I don't. we know the Left was Insane with hatred for Trump and we know they have a long history of cheating and deception. If you can add 2 and 2.......

Plus...biden supposedly got more votes than Obama...yet he didn't campaign and no one came to his inauguration. Clearly, his victory was pre-planned.

Again...if you can add 2 and 2 .......

Last edited:

Dude

Dude

I didn't comment on violence this last summer.

You have no clue, no proof and no grounds to cast that aspersion.

Exactly you pretended it didn’t happen. And if rightwingers were perpetrating violence you’d never shut up about it.

Democrats claim the election was fair.

If we believe them for ONE SECOND, the margins were so close that it makes you want to do something to those on the Right who comfortably sat it out Nov 3rd.

IF we believe..... that is

I don't. we know the Left was Insane with hatred for Trump and we know they have a long history of cheating and deception. If you can add 2 and 2.......

Plus...biden supposedly got more votes than Obama...yet he didn't campaign and no one came to his inauguration. Clearly, his victory was pre-planned.

Again...if you can add 2 and 2 .......

Forum List

Back