Should Democrats and Those of Us On The Left Follow Republicans and Those on The Right?

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Four years ago around this time, USMB conservatives/Republicans/rightwingers couldn't stop posting "Suck it up!", "elections have consequences" and "If it makes a Democrat/lefty" upset, it must be a good thing."

Does that mean that now it's time for the USMB left to return that sentiment?

Do the USMB conservatives encourage the left to return the favor?

Four years ago around this time, USMB conservatives/Republicans/rightwingers couldn't stop posting "Suck it up!", "elections have consequences" and "If it makes a Democrat/lefty" upset, it must be a good thing."

NO, because it's not a valid comparison. Trump won his 2016 election. Biden STOLE this one.

NO, because it's not a valid comparison. Trump won his 2016 election. Biden STOLE this one.
Grow up. Anybody know what country protectionist is from?

Dumb question.....

The Left is already in Full Retard Mode doing exactly that. And by the way....it may be childish....but it's normal.

You live on a deserted island or something?

The left started it, Obama told us on the right to sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking. Then we whooped his ass only 2 years later in 2010 in the biggest Dem loss in nearly 100 years. That's how unpopular Dems cramming through left wing crap was with voters.

The left started it, Obama told us on the right to sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking. Then we whooped his ass only 2 years later in 2010 in the biggest Dem loss in nearly 100 years. That's how unpopular Dems cramming through left wing crap was with voters.
Watch this guys...

Tell me BluesLegend, what "left wing crap" was crammed through that the voters didn't want?

No point talking to them, really

I would just like to remind them of the safety hazard of letting your bottom lip drag the ground from being so sad, you could hurt yerself tripping over that lower lip.

Frankly, I don't care what you do.

“Does that mean that now it's time for the USMB left to return that sentiment?”

No.

It means that those who opposed Trump and sought his being voted out of office to act like adults – unlike Republicans, conservatives, Trump supporters, and others on the right.

Do the USMB conservatives encourage the left to return the favor

Furthering hatred, division, immaturity and adversarial feelings is not the way.

Lead by example and leave the Trump tactics to the morons. Their time came and look how they squandered it. Is this how they made America great? Insurrection, violence and fear?

I think we should tag this one for ridicule at least.

I walk 18
I don't ride a cart. Can you Keep up?
I shoot between 78 and 85 so don't slow me down.
I don't play on Sunday. That's the Lords day and i go to church

That's how much my life has changed

So there's the so called white rage you're looking for.

I would just like to remind them of the safety hazard of letting your bottom lip drag the ground from being so sad, you could hurt yerself tripping over that lower lip.
tenor (2).gif

I don't see a problem with real Right Wings or Real Republicans but I do see a severe problem with the terrorists that continue to support the TIC (Terrorist in Charge). There can be ZERO ground given to those traitors anymore than I would give ISIS or the Taliban which amounts to the same type of zealots.

Yes, we should return the favor!

1611116541577.png

Yes, we should return the favor!

View attachment 445575

Nah you guys excel at smarmy condescension leave the sarcastic snark to the experts

Most on this board are not true liberals or true conservatives, they are lefties and righties and they can decide for themselves on how to treat each other, so far with Democrats and Republicans, it’s like my momma said, “stupid is as stupid does”. With both parties, there is a lot of that.

The Deep State and their allies—the media, the courts and the leaders of both Democratic and Republican parties—are at war with president Trump and all those who support him. Yes, even the Republican party is controlled by highly placed people working against our liberty and colluding with the other side. The false flag attack on the capitol was a diabolical move to discredit and de-platform Trump and his followers and bring new impeachment proceedings at the last minute to forever bar him from politics. It is also being used to discourage anyone from looking into the truth, and being associated with them.

The Deep State is worried that more and more of the general public are beginning to see the clear evidence of falsified data in the exaggerated pandemic, the stealing of the 2020 election and the work of agent provocateurs in the protests the US Capitol. Every time the media quotes president Trump saying that BLM and Antifa people were responsible for the violence they use the same phrase of “no evidence” that they used to deny the election fraud. So fearful are they of any hint of evidence, the media won’t even show any alternative views for balance. The entire establishment world has turned into a pit of liars, and they are marshaling all of their “private” partners in social media and corporations into a secret combination of power with Deep State forces to make sure the truth about these conspiracies and coverups are censored, de-platformed, and banned from the internet.

Forum List

Back