Should DC be converted into a military instillation?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
With the advent of closing down DC for the inauguration to protect the powers that be from the populace, I have to ask, what will change?

Should the average citizen continue to be banned from returning for the protection of the powers that be?

If not, what has chnaged?

DC should be left to rot as a failed ghetto and the center of government should be moved to St. Louis.

With the advent of closing down DC for the inauguration to protect the powers that be from the populace, I have to ask, what will change?

Should the average citizen continue to be banned from returning for the protection of the powers that be?

What changed is the members of Congress now realize they are vulnerable to retribution by everyday Jack and Jill American. That's part of it, at least. Myself, I'd be highly suspect of any invitation to visit D.C. in the coming months as it will likely be another trap set by Pelosi and company. Of course D.C. should not be an armed camp. Not unless we've suddenly been annexed by North Korea . . . or Beijing.

This is the new fence design around the Whitehouse proposed by the Secret Service, designed to keep Joe Biden from wandering off.

1611584183783.png

DC should be left to rot as a failed ghetto and the center of government should be moved to St. Louis.
DC has the most costly real estate in the nation. It is drowning in the money from the rest of the country.

Yes, that's a great idea: Make D.C. a military installation.

That would be a great way to stop the terrible street crime there.

It should be governed directly by the federal government under an appointed military officer.

DC has the most costly real estate in the nation. It is drowning in the money from the rest of the country.

And yet it is a shithole. I lived in NOVA. DC is a toilet.
True, but they have the nicest subways in the country.

It truly is a privileged bunch.

But you are fucked if you get off on the wrong stop. Of course the museum district is nice and so is Georgetown. Thats it.

Forum List

Back