Should Congress Take Their Summer Recess?

Should Congress Take Its Summer Re3cess?

• Yes

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
My immediate response was; Hell no! Make them stay and work on legislation designed to get rid of what Obama imposed on us during the previous administration.

Since early June, Representative Mark Meadows, the chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, has been calling for Congress to cancel its summer recess in order to pass a few key items on the GOP agenda, like health care and tax reform. But lawmakers are reluctant to give up their summer breaks, partly because the recess gives them time to meet with their constituents back in their home states.

Full article @ Should They Stay or Should They Go?

My immediate response was; Hell no! Make them stay and work on legislation designed to get rid of what Obama imposed on us during the previous administration.

They are never getting rid of it. I don't know why people keep falling for the Republicans' lies

Since early June, Representative Mark Meadows, the chairman of the House Freedom Caucus, has been calling for Congress to cancel its summer recess in order to pass a few key items on the GOP agenda, like health care and tax reform. But lawmakers are reluctant to give up their summer breaks, partly because the recess gives them time to meet with their constituents back in their home states.

Lol a Republican calling for a more active government

Lol a Republican calling for a more active government
------------------------------------------------------- probably wouldn't be any more active would they ?? I'd just like to see them forced to stay , seated at their desks and then take away the air conditioning BlackFlag .

Hell yes, this Congress sucks let them recess until after the 2018 elections. We won't know the difference.

Longknife, our congress should take their summer recess.

If I have reason to believe that their appointed replacements would be less inferior, I’d advocate our recessed legislatures be encouraged to play with guns and other dangerous toys.

Greater congressional recess leaves lesser remaining duration of vulnerability for our congress to enact additional mischief. There’s reason to believe that our current president and both houses of congress will continue to be net detrimental to our nation.

Respectfully, Supposn

Longknife, our congress should take their summer recess.

If I have reason to believe that their appointed replacements would be less inferior, I’d advocate our recessed legislatures be encouraged to play with guns and other dangerous toys.

Greater congressional recess leaves lesser remaining duration of vulnerability for our congress to enact additional mischief. There’s reason to believe that our current president and both houses of congress will continue to be net detrimental to our nation.

Respectfully, Supposn

A very thoughtful and calm response. Thanks

Yes....go home and listen to your base, not the Soros paid zombies but the voters. Then go back to DC and do your freaking job Aholes!

They should go ahead and take the recess to get a break from humiliating themselves and the nation

Forum List

Back