Should Christians Get Cremated?

On my computer when someone replies to The Doctor's Wife, the copy of the post says it was from Potterhead2021. Are they the same person or is there a glitch?

Really? That's odd as that was my old username. Are you reading old or new posts?

This is the reply of irosie91 after your initial post:
Potterhead2021 said:
I didn't really stop and think about this until this morning, but I believe in you either go to Heaven or Hell after you die, not that your bodies will be raised up again later because Jesus specifically told the thief on the cross that he would be with Him today in paradise. So anyways, I don't really see any issue if you believe in life directly after death, but even if bodies will be resurrected after His return, The Lord could still resurrect cremated Christians if He wanted to. So, I don't think that there would be any issues anyways.
try to occupy your mind with other more productive thoughts

ThanksQuote Reply irosie91
  • Funny
  • Thanks
Reactions:ILOVEISRAEL, RodISHI and BreezeWood

Yeah, it's probably because it was posted before my name change.
If you changed it just after that post but before the more recent posts, that would make sense. The newer posts show "The Doctor's Wife". This is a more recent post:

The Doctor's Wife said:
Really? That's odd as that was my old username. Are you reading old or new posts?
All I do is click on a topic under the menu Religion and Ethics. Then I respond by clicking reply to someone's post or just write a response and post it.

They can't prove a lot of science. That is why we have theories.
Christ returning after he died solidified Christianity. If He hadn't returned we wouldn't even know His name...

howabout a likeness in the form of a statue commemorating the event - or even a clay pot along with pontius shaking his hand and everyone singing - kum ba ya. ...

Again.........Hades "the resting place of the dead" and Hell are different abodes for spirits. Jesus taught that those who die go a place of the dead (Hades), a place to await the final judgement (example Revelation 20:13-15 where the scriptures give a distinct and separate description between the abode of the dead and HELL, "...........and the sea gave up the dead which were in it, AND THE DEAD AND HELL DELIVERED UP THE DEAD WHICH WERE IN THEM.......". This resting place for the dead/spirits awaiting judgement is different and independent from Heaven (Luke 16:19-23).

Forum List

Back