CDZ Should Children Be Held Out of Schools because of COVID?

Should Children be held out of school because of COVID?

• Yes

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 12 75.0%

• Total voters
I never said it wasn’t, but it depends on how you define it.

You havent given any

I don’t think the election was stolen, idiot. Stop peddling misinformation
There are no truthful alternative facts. Most tump supporters do think that the election was stolen, so congratulations on some independent and honest thinking.

I never said it wasn’t, but it depends on how you define it.

You havent given any

I don’t think the election was stolen, idiot
There are no truthful alternative facts.
“Facts” can be manipulated, and sources can lie about them. We’ve seen the MSM do it for years unapologetically
Most tump supporters do think that the election was stolen, so congratulations on some independent and honest thinking.
Maybe many on here do, but I would say based on observations the general public trump voters certainly don’t think it was. You should leave the bubble

“Facts” can be manipulated, and sources can lie about them. We’ve seen the MSM do it for years unapologetically

Maybe many on here do, but I would say based on observations the general public trump voters certainly don’t think it was. You should leave the bubble
The MSM has not been offering manipulated facts for years, in my experience. That is the way of Fox News alone and many congressional lawmakers who fear for their political lives.
I am pleased you find that most of the public do not think that the election was "stolen." There is no bubble for me, and my responses are for consumption on this site.

Pretty simple question, but the standards can be tough to navigate. We know that if someone goes to the hospital for knee surgery and catches COVID there, they're counted as a "COVID hospitalization".. so it's hard to get any accurate data. I guess we just have to admit that the official data is astronomically skewed.

However, I know that even with such flawed practices, the amount of death that COVID causes is objective.

Here's what we do know from the CDC
From January 2020 to Sept 2021

Total Pre-school-aged kids in US (ages 3-5) 12,000,000
Deaths of Age Group with COVID 35
Likelihood your 3-5 yr old child will die 0.00029%
Total Elementary School-aged kids in US (6-10) 22,300,000
Deaths of Age Group with COVID 57
Likelihood your 6-10 yr old child will die 0.00025%
Total Junior High-aged kids in US (11-13) 12,500,000
Deaths of Age Group with COVID 57
Likelihood your 11-13 yr old child will die 0.00046%
Total High School-aged kids in US (14-17) 20,900,000
Deaths of Age Group with COVID 155
Likelihood your 14-17 yr old child will die 0.00074%

Now, Compare that with the Flu numbers from the CDC

Age 0-4 Flu Deaths over span of 2 years (2019-2020): 570
Age 0-4 COVID deaths over a span 1 year 8 mos (Jan 2020-sept 2021): 159
Age 5-17 Flu Deaths over the span of 2 years (2019-2020): 391
Age 5-17 COVID deaths over span of 1 year, 8 mos (Jan 2020-Sept 2021): 280
Sources:

Here's the Data, anyone think kids shouldn't be in school?
It's like a cold or a flu, if you're sick, stay home. You wouldn't send your kid to school with a cold, coughing all the time...

If they have Covid, they should be out. Schools should be open. They are open here. Time to replace dinosaur teachers with teachers willing to work, union or no union. Reagan did it to the Federal employees of the air traffic controller union. I have nothing against unions, but they should not be allowed to set policy for open and closed.
This is somewhat different from the Reagan thing. It is a health issue and if individual teachers want to stay home due to concern for their health, so be it. But a massive walkout--nah.

Forum List

Back