Should Canada be annexed into the United States?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I'm just kind of curious why so many canadians have an interest in America politics. They have their own 'country' to worry about but since they are going to care so much I kind of think we should just simply extend our borders into that place. It would be like second Alaska. I'm sure they won't mind and I doubt they can put up much of a resistance to us. All we have to do is offer each former canadian citizen massive welfare for the rest of their lives. So much welfare that they won't have to work anymore. I'm sure there are going to be some hard working canadians who will reject the idea but, after seeing how much people are willing to give up for a free ride in life, it makes me wonder if we could pacify any resistance to the annexation of canada.

We already have annexed mexico into the United states considering we have so many Mexican citizens voting in our elections. We probably have more Mexican citizens vote in our elections than they do in theirs. Why not just make it official and declare Mexico a territory of the United States. We will no longer have an illegal immigration problem because they will now be us citizens. Come to think about it. We should just offer dual citizenship for everyone born in Mexico that way they will have no problem joining the United States when it becomes time to do so.

• Banned
If it weren't for PoliticalChic you would be the champion of the stupid thread premise.

I would complain that insults violate the rules but we all know that liberals are allowed to do whatever they want on these boards.

I'm just kind of curious why so many canadians have an interest in America politics. They have their own 'country' to worry about but since they are going to care so much I kind of think we should just simply extend our borders into that place. It would be like second Alaska. I'm sure they won't mind and I doubt they can put up much of a resistance to us. All we have to do is offer each former canadian citizen massive welfare for the rest of their lives. So much welfare that they won't have to work anymore. I'm sure there are going to be some hard working canadians who will reject the idea but, after seeing how much people are willing to give up for a free ride in life, it makes me wonder if we could pacify any resistance to the annexation of canada.

We already have annexed mexico into the United states considering we have so many Mexican citizens voting in our elections. We probably have more Mexican citizens vote in our elections than they do in theirs. Why not just make it official and declare Mexico a territory of the United States. We will no longer have an illegal immigration problem because they will now be us citizens. Come to think about it. We should just offer dual citizenship for everyone born in Mexico that way they will have no problem joining the United States when it becomes time to do so.
We've tried that before. Canada 5 - USA 0

• Banned

We've tried that before. Canada 5 - USA 0

huh?

Now, now, play nice Super Democrat. Canadia is doing just fine as it is. That is an insider joke by the way. Any more will cause "bodecea's nose" to flash on and off much like Rudolfo's does. That remark is not meant in a mean spirited way, by the way. Except for the glasses she is kind of cute. No sexism intended. We want to stay, all things neutral, as much as circumstances allow. And besides, the United Nations would object and then the score would be Canadia 6, USA 0. At some point losing get's old and tiresome.

No, we got enough libtard wanker boy butt chasers here already.

Absolutely.

The capitol will be in Ottawa, there will be two official languages French and English, we will now have "provinces," there will be a queen, the maple leaf will be the new flag, and there will be free medicine and poutine for everyone!

President Cruz is the beginning of this!

And if you ask anyone in the urban areas they will tell you that eating steaks and ribs gives you plenty of poutine.

Poutine is french fries with cheese curds and gravy. I file it vile, but I have friends who love it.

Canadians already have cradle to the grave social programs: baby bonus, child care bonus, old age security, Canada pension plan, Employment insurance, workers compensation, and on and on, and government funded health care, paid maternity leave. Your social programs are a drop in the bucket compared to what we have.

There is nothing you can offer us in social programs and worker protections we don't already have.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back