Should Black Americans pay reparations to descendants of Yankee Soldiers?

Gee, sounds like someone didn't read the link, you can read right?
I read the link. Seems like you didnt or you lack reading comprehension. Says right in the link John Punch was the first person enslaved in 1640.

The issue isn't who was the first, the issue is that there were black slave owners...dumbass.
Bullshit. Of course its the issue. Thats why the link was entitled "Father of US slavery was a Black man". Youre just mad because you got caught posting something that was a lie you fucking idiot. :laughing0301:.

Christ sake idiot, father doesn't mean first...you are a fucking dumbass.
If it doesnt mean first in this context what are you claiming it means? Second? :laugh:

Sigh...an example, the fathers of this country...were they the first ones here?

The institution that owes reparations is the Democrat Party. They are responsible for it all, and also for the KKK and Jim Crow laws.

The Republican president Abraham Lincoln fought the south and freed the slaves.

Drain the Democrat Party coffers and pay reparations to black Americans. They are the one who owe it, they are the ones shooting their mouths off about it, so by golly they are the ones who need to pay up.

Problem solved.
Slavery existed prior to the formation of the Dems. Youre about a century late.
When the first slave was determined in the Americas by the Courts there were no slave ships from America collecting slaves you dumb moron.
You sound like a fool but I think that was your standard mode of operation from what I remember. You should probably look up things before you post you idiot. :laughing0301:

The last "official" slave ship arrived in 1860. More than 200 years after John Punch was "officially" the first enslaved person in 1640.

that isn't what we were talking about you claimed the first slave owner couldn't be black cause of slave ships by Americans.The First slave in America was an indentured servant that a court ruled was now a slave.
No stupid. Cant you read? I said that slavery existed prior to the Dems being formed. Youre the one that made that stupid remark about there being no slave ships during the time the first slave was determined by the courts. Are you retarded or is someone paying you to pretend youre dumb?
You are the one that claimed a black man couldn't have been the first slave owner cause of American ships moving slaves dumb ass.

I read the link. Seems like you didnt or you lack reading comprehension. Says right in the link John Punch was the first person enslaved in 1640.

The issue isn't who was the first, the issue is that there were black slave owners...dumbass.
Bullshit. Of course its the issue. Thats why the link was entitled "Father of US slavery was a Black man". Youre just mad because you got caught posting something that was a lie you fucking idiot. :laughing0301:.

Christ sake idiot, father doesn't mean first...you are a fucking dumbass.
If it doesnt mean first in this context what are you claiming it means? Second? :laugh:

Sigh...an example, the fathers of this country...were they the first ones here?
Thats a stupid example. Doesnt even make any sense. There was no US here. The "fathers" of the country were the "first" men to form it.

Slavery existed prior to the formation of the Dems. Youre about a century late.
When the first slave was determined in the Americas by the Courts there were no slave ships from America collecting slaves you dumb moron.
You sound like a fool but I think that was your standard mode of operation from what I remember. You should probably look up things before you post you idiot. :laughing0301:

The last "official" slave ship arrived in 1860. More than 200 years after John Punch was "officially" the first enslaved person in 1640.

that isn't what we were talking about you claimed the first slave owner couldn't be black cause of slave ships by Americans.The First slave in America was an indentured servant that a court ruled was now a slave.
No stupid. Cant you read? I said that slavery existed prior to the Dems being formed. Youre the one that made that stupid remark about there being no slave ships during the time the first slave was determined by the courts. Are you retarded or is someone paying you to pretend youre dumb?
You are the one that claimed a black man couldn't have been the first slave owner cause of American ships moving slaves dumb ass.
You just keep on digging deeper into the stupidity hole dont you? So you think white people going to Africa and capturing Blacks to enslave means one of those captured Blacks was the first slave owner? This is why everyone calls you an idiot. :laugh:

Mind pointing out the white person that owes you a debt?
Its not just one white person. Its a country of them. Thats exactly why the money for reparations for Blacks that are the descendants of the enslaved should come from the government.
All of us eh? Well get your fat welfare ass over to my place and get some work done. I’m not paying anyone for work they never did.
You couldnt afford to pay anyone. Youre white trash welfare ass can barely support yourself. Thats why I said the government.
Interesting concept since I’m the one that pays for the government.
You get money back on your tax returns so youre not paying anything. It takes everyone to pay for the debt whites caused.
So the taxes I over pay and get back I owe to you? You’ve really put no thought into this other than wanting a check.

As a responsible parent, businessman and god-damn great civilian I believe that it is just and right to pay yer bills for services rendered..
Me too. So until someone shows up and works on my property I’m not paying. I’m also going to need some labor for the welfare I have already provided.
Better have the receipts for reimbursements...
You need to present a detailed bill of the scope of work and a PO number.

Its not just one white person. Its a country of them. Thats exactly why the money for reparations for Blacks that are the descendants of the enslaved should come from the government.
All of us eh? Well get your fat welfare ass over to my place and get some work done. I’m not paying anyone for work they never did.
You couldnt afford to pay anyone. Youre white trash welfare ass can barely support yourself. Thats why I said the government.
You get money back on your tax returns so youre not paying anything. It takes everyone to pay for the debt whites caused.
So the taxes I over pay and get back I owe to you? You’ve really put no thought into this other than wanting a check.
You dont me owe me shit. I already explained you are a nobody and dont make enough to tax. I'm talking about the US government. No one would come after you personally. Youre a nobody and couldnt afford it anyway.

Mind pointing out the white person that owes you a debt?
Where does the government get its money from?
Why do you ask? Are you saying the US gets its money from Mizzo Mike?
That’s exactly who it comes from.

You just keep on digging deeper into the stupidity hole dont you? So you think white people going to Africa and capturing Blacks to enslave means one of those captured Blacks was the first slave owner? This is why everyone calls you an idiot. :laugh:
Retard the first slave in America did not come from Africa as I understand it retard. And all slaves were not black. By the way those whites from America did did not have to capture anyone Blacks and Arabs sold the slaves to them, that is right fellow blacks sold other blacks as slaves.

You dont me owe me shit. I already explained you are a nobody and dont make enough to tax. I'm talking about the US government. No one would come after you personally. Youre a nobody and couldnt afford it anyway.
They didn’t even teach taxation 101 at your school did they.

Prove youre the one that finances the US government. Well you dont have to prove it because I already know its not true. I know plenty of people who pay taxes. Youre just 1 person.

Retard the first slave in America did not come from Africa as I understand it retard. And all slaves were not black. By the way those whites from America did did not have to capture anyone Blacks and Arabs sold the slaves to them, that is right fellow blacks sold other blacks as slaves.
As you understand it? What part about being sentenced to slavery did you miss in this? John Punch was born in Cameroon. He was African. I never said all enslaved were Black youre just trying to change the subject because your argument is getting destroyed.

BTW if those white people from america bought slaves from Arabs and other Africans wouldnt that make them the first slave owners in america?

Prove youre the one that finances the US government. Well you dont have to prove it because I already know its not true. I know plenty of people who pay taxes. Youre just 1 person.
Holy shit. You may have not got remedial math let alone finance. Where the hell do you think your welfare check comes from?

Holy shit. You may have not got remedial math let alone finance. Where the hell do you think your welfare check comes from?
Now youre claiming you send people welfare checks? No one believes that since youre on welfare.

As you understand it? What part about being sentenced to slavery did you miss in this? John Punch was born in Cameroon. He was African. I never said all enslaved were Black youre just trying to change the subject because your argument is getting destroyed.

BTW if those white people from america bought slaves from Arabs and other Africans wouldnt that make them the first slave owners in america?
No because the slave ships came AFTER people were made slaves in the States.

People who were actual victims of Jim Crow laws should receive the same compensation as Japanese Americans who were actually interned during WW2.

Many Thousands of families lost their fathers and sons fighting to free Black Americans.

Odd that nobody is fighting to pay the descendants of these people reparations.
Where would they get the money?
Same place they got the money to pay the Japanese reparations but the descendants of the Yankee soldiers dont deserve it.
So you have no idea, got it.
I dont have to have an idea. I know the government paid the Japanese.

They're not going to pay your black ass though, next!

No because the slave ships came AFTER people were made slaves in the States.
Can you show me where people were legally enslaved before they brought enslaved people over from Africa? I hope you arent getting indentured servants mixed up with people being enslaved.

Many Thousands of families lost their fathers and sons fighting to free Black Americans.

Odd that nobody is fighting to pay the descendants of these people reparations.
Where would they get the money?
Same place they got the money to pay the Japanese reparations but the descendants of the Yankee soldiers dont deserve it.
So you have no idea, got it.
I dont have to have an idea. I know the government paid the Japanese.

They're not going to pay your black ass though, next!
I already know that. Doesnt change the fact that they owe.

You do realize there are court records that prove this right?

I’m kinda thinking you owe me reparations. If it wasn’t for Americans buying blacks and paying their travel expenses to get here.,,

You’d be sitting in a grass hut with your tits hanging out trying to fit another bone in your nose.

Thank the lord we saved you from Africa.

New Topics

Forum List

Back