Should Black Americans pay reparations to descendants of Yankee Soldiers?

Its probably the dumbest concept in the history of dumb concepts.

Evidently you have proof that you had ancestors that were slaves that didn't get paid for their work.
I do.

Not sure what that has to do with the descendants of Yankee soldiers getting paid reparations when they already got paid for being in the military.

It doesn't, but if you expect reparations you need to have proof.
I dont expect reparations. Its a fool that would trust white people to pay their debts. Thats like expecting white people not to be racist.
I don't owe you a penny, My Government doesn't either, you were never a slave, no one in the Government ever held you as a slave nor protected anyone else that has slaves.
Youre irrelevant to the point. The government owes. I dont have to be a slave to get reparations. The only requirement is that my ancestors were wronged by the US government.

I can see future lawyer ads on TV telling blacks they can get them reparations (for a 40% cut, of course.)
Well, we already know where the American Bar Association stands on this issue.
They would probably have to prove lineage to a slave relative..
How about paying off the white guys denied privileged jobs from Quota inceptions of the 1970's and 1980's. Basically the second half of the baby boomers. No one talks about that.
That money should go instead to all the Black people that were discriminated against during Jim Crow era which spanned multiple decades.
The problem is that many of these white guys were smarter. Could work in groups better. And were better educated. They ran out of African Americans to hire as even with changed qualifications there were difficulties and many had repeated opportunities in different jobs. They don't talk about that. Then white women became the ones hired massively during that era. Many have retired quite comfortably. Many white guys actually went into the volunteer military. Many faced the same prejudices of hire when they got out. The military at that time was probably one of the smartest. Unfortunately the Viet Nam War draw down and reduced defense budgets affected the hardware used.

Evidently you have proof that you had ancestors that were slaves that didn't get paid for their work.
I do.

Not sure what that has to do with the descendants of Yankee soldiers getting paid reparations when they already got paid for being in the military.

I dont expect reparations. Its a fool that would trust white people to pay their debts. Thats like expecting white people not to be racist.

Yep, this could get a bit complicated.
Father of U.S. slavery was a black man - WND - WND

Not really. First anyone dumb enough to believe a Black man was the first slave owner in the US should be tested for retardation. Secondly the government would be paying any reparations.

And that money would come from the money tree out back? Dumbass.

I do.

I don't owe you a penny, My Government doesn't either, you were never a slave, no one in the Government ever held you as a slave nor protected anyone else that has slaves.
Youre irrelevant to the point. The government owes. I dont have to be a slave to get reparations. The only requirement is that my ancestors were wronged by the US government.
The Government does not OWE you a penny, you just want free shit cause you are a moron and lazy.

I do.

Not really. First anyone dumb enough to believe a Black man was the first slave owner in the US should be tested for retardation. Secondly the government would be paying any reparations.

And that money would come from the money tree out back? Dumbass.

Now youre making excuses about where the money would come from. Thats like telling the company that finances your car that you cant pay your car note. No one gives a shit. If you create a debt you pay for it. You dont deny it because you feel you cant afford it.

I do.

The Government does not OWE you a penny, you just want free shit cause you are a moron and lazy.
I disagree. The fact that you think its laziness just proves my point. White people will deny a debt because they are untrustworthy.

I do.

Anyone dumb enough to believe a black man was the first slave owner in the US would be a conservative, and consequently a liar.

The lie that the first slave owner in the United States was black was a creation of rightwing media, and debunked years ago.

I disagree. The fact that you think its laziness just proves my point. White people will deny a debt because they are untrustworthy.
Look you racist ass NO white person owes you a thing. Earn your own way.

I do.

Anyone dumb enough to believe a black man was the first slave owner in the US would be a conservative, and consequently a liar.

The lie that the first slave owner in the United States was black was a creation of rightwing media, and debunked years ago.

Kinda shows the limited thought process most conservatives use. Even though whites sent ships to Africa to capture slaves they actually believe a Black american citizen was the first slave owner. The stupidity of that thought defies logic. :laughing0301:

The institution that owes reparations is the Democrat Party. They are responsible for it all, and also for the KKK and Jim Crow laws.

The Republican president Abraham Lincoln fought the south and freed the slaves.

Drain the Democrat Party coffers and pay reparations to black Americans. They are the one who owe it, they are the ones shooting their mouths off about it, so by golly they are the ones who need to pay up.

Problem solved.

Kinda shows the limited thought process most conservatives use. Even though whites sent ships to Africa to capture slaves they actually believe a Black person was the first slave owner. The stupidity of that thought defies logic. :laughing0301:

LOL you actually CAN prove you are even more ignorant then we thought.

The institution that owes reparations is the Democrat Party. They are responsible for it all, and also for the KKK and Jim Crow laws.

Drain the Democrat Party coffers and pay reparations to black Americans. They are the one who owe it, they are the ones shooting their mouths off about it, so by golly they are the ones who need to pay up.

Problem solved.
Slavery existed prior to the formation of the Dems. Youre about a century late.

Problem solved.
When the first slave was determined in the Americas by the Courts there were no slave ships from America collecting slaves you dumb moron.

Problem solved.
When the first slave was determined in the Americas by the Courts there were no slave ships from America collecting slaves you dumb moron.
You sound like a fool but I think that was your standard mode of operation from what I remember. You should probably look up things before you post you idiot. :laughing0301:

The last "official" slave ship arrived in 1860. More than 200 years after John Punch was "officially" the first enslaved person in 1640.

Last edited:
How much do YOU "deserve?"
I dont know exactly. Since I dont believe white people have the integrity to pay their debts I have never held my breath over how many millions my ancestors unpaid wages probably amount to by now.
Mind pointing out the white person that owes you a debt?
Its not just one white person. Its a country of them. Thats exactly why the money for reparations for Blacks that are the descendants of the enslaved should come from the government.
All of us eh? Well get your fat welfare ass over to my place and get some work done. I’m not paying anyone for work they never did.
You couldnt afford to pay anyone. Youre white trash welfare ass can barely support yourself. Thats why I said the government.
Where does the government get its money from?

Many Thousands of families lost their fathers and sons fighting to free Black Americans.

Odd that nobody is fighting to pay the descendants of these people reparations.
How has it escaped your notice that it's goverments that pay reparations? AND I thought you all are always swearing up & down that the Civil War was a fight for "State's rights" and had nothing to do with slavery or freeing the slaves?

Last edited:
Well, there is the answer to the whole mess.

The blacks will have to sue the Confederate States of America to get reparations.

I dont know exactly. Since I dont believe white people have the integrity to pay their debts I have never held my breath over how many millions my ancestors unpaid wages probably amount to by now.
Mind pointing out the white person that owes you a debt?
Its not just one white person. Its a country of them. Thats exactly why the money for reparations for Blacks that are the descendants of the enslaved should come from the government.
All of us eh? Well get your fat welfare ass over to my place and get some work done. I’m not paying anyone for work they never did.
You couldnt afford to pay anyone. Youre white trash welfare ass can barely support yourself. Thats why I said the government.
Where does the government get its money from?
Why do you ask? Are you saying the US gets its money from Mizzo Mike?

Forum List

Back