Should Black Americans pay reparations to descendants of Yankee Soldiers?

MAGAman

Pro-American Patriot
Jan 28, 2019
Realville, USA
Many Thousands of families lost their fathers and sons fighting to free Black Americans.

Odd that nobody is fighting to pay the descendants of these people reparations.

Many Thousands of families lost their fathers and sons fighting to free Black Americans.

Why should they pay reparations to Yankee soldiers? So what they died. Soldiers dont get paid reparations for doing their jobs.

Why should they pay reparations to Yankee soldiers? So what they died. Soldiers dont get paid reparations for doing their jobs.
Plus they are paid to do their job unlike slaves that were never paid..

Where would they get the money?

The Yankee soldiers would have to sue the Confederate States of America to get money for the tort of death from warfare.

I can see future lawyer ads on TV telling blacks they can get them reparations (for a 40% cut, of course.)
Well, we already know where the American Bar Association stands on this issue.

Same place they got the money to pay the Japanese reparations but the descendants of the Yankee soldiers dont deserve it.
So you have no idea, got it.
I dont have to have an idea. I know the government paid the Japanese.

I can see future lawyer ads on TV telling blacks they can get them reparations (for a 40% cut, of course.)
Well, we already know where the American Bar Association stands on this issue.
They would probably have to prove lineage to a slave relative..

Same place they got the money to pay the Japanese reparations but the descendants of the Yankee soldiers dont deserve it.

How much do YOU "deserve?"
I dont know exactly. Since I dont believe white people have the integrity to pay their debts I have never held my breath over how many millions my ancestors unpaid wages probably amount to by now.

How much do YOU "deserve?"
I dont know exactly. Since I dont believe white people have the integrity to pay their debts I have never held my breath over how many millions my ancestors unpaid wages probably amount to by now.
Mind pointing out the white person that owes you a debt?

Forum List

Back