Should bill Clinton play second fiddle to Obama?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Now that Obama is the greatest president of all time. Hooray. I wonder what should be bill clinton's position in the Democratic Party? It reminds me of the bush Reagan split in the eighties? To republicans, Reagan is dearly remembered but bush is not. I wonder if Clinton will go that way within the Democratic Party? Will he be the primary speaker at the conventions or will it be Obama? What do you guys think?

Now that Obama is the greatest president of all time. Hooray. I wonder what should be bill clinton's position in the Democratic Party? It reminds me of the bush Reagan split in the eighties? To republicans, Reagan is dearly remembered but bush is not. I wonder if Clinton will go that way within the Democratic Party? Will he be the primary speaker at the conventions or will it be Obama? What do you guys think?

Who cares what that lying piece of shit has to say?

Both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama will go down in history as strong presidents who took this country forward. Both had giant crap piles to deal with (Obama's was worse) when taking office and both dealt with hostile congresses (again Obama had it worse) and still managed to get things done. Both served admirably and should be remember in a positive light. I don't think Democrats will engage in the kind of deification that Republicans have with Ronald Reagan, who by the way, couldn't even win a GOP primary nowadays.

• Banned
Both Bill Clinton and Barack Obama will go down in history as strong presidents who took this country forward. Both had giant crap piles to deal with (Obama's was worse) when taking office and both dealt with hostile congresses (again Obama had it worse) and still managed to get things done. Both served admirably and should be remember in a positive light. I don't think Democrats will engage in the kind of deification that Republicans have with Ronald Reagan, who by the way, couldn't even win a GOP primary nowadays.

I like strong presidents because a ruler should be strong. I'm a huge fan of star wars and I remember episode 1 where a strong chancellor was needed to save the planet naboo. Democracy is a nice idea but it is just to cumbersome to be practical. I would undo it if I could.

Forum List

Back