Should Biden be impeached for Afghanistan surrender

You impossibly stupid dolt, your parents should be shamed that you exist at all, dear god they murdered 70-million babies and you are one of the few they allowed to live, what a fucking obscenity! :fu:
You really have no idea of the stench from the shit you talk. I suggest you peruse the rules on insulting family.

We gave the enemy billions in weapons, including night vision goggles. Lack of security led to many American deaths.

It certainly seems as bad as the ZELENKY. phone call.

Actually, we did not. Why do some of you hold onto this lie like it was your child and you are caught in a flash flood?

Biden is a complete and total moron, but he did not do what you claimed.

Should Biden be impeached for Afghanistan surrender​

No.

First he should be impeached, then charged in criminal court, then raided at his home and every facet of his life around Hunter investigated until he is in prison and flat broke from legal fees, then pantsed by the guard pulling his underwear up over his head, spun around to completely confuse and dizzy him, then turned over to Biff, the 430 pound black gay transvestite prisoner with an 11-inch schwartz and a thing for old men while the prison plays old country music loudly over the speakers so that no one can hear Joe's screams and calls for help.

don't
be
stupid.
They will Impeach Biden twice a day and three times on Sunday and yet Biden will never be removed from Office.

The right want revenge for Impeaching Trump twice, so expect the GOP ( if they win in November ) to go for Impeachment while wasting time seeing the Senate will never convict and remove.

Now before you lecture me I am not endorsing this stupidity but just stating this is how retarded they have become!

Forum List

Back