Should Be A Fun Week Ahead...Phase 3 of Election Coverage on Wikileaks!

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
CwDY9GDWcAEFYSR.jpg:large

WikiLeaks (@wikileaks) | Twitter

One week closer to the Clinton administration taking over. It just keeps on getting better and better. Trump is due for a schlonging on 11/8

Yup. Huma is Crooked Hillary lite. By the way, I have not eaten candycorn in so long! Since it is Halloween I would consider it if was sugar-based, no HFCS!

Does anyone know whether James Comey will be Julian Assange or a KGB agent tonight? We can only hope that candy helps the mind.

Does anyone know whether James Comey will be Julian Assange or a KGB agent tonight? We can only hope that candy helps the mind.
Comey went from hero to zero...in the small minds of leftists in an instant.

Now he is a right wing tool...completely controlled by RADICAL Rs.

Do leftists NEVER learn?

Last edited:

good point made about these thousands of Podesta emails, but no Cankles emails. That is strange....maybe Wikileaks has those emails. That would be fun.

If you know how your email account works, it is easy to do a search term for certain parameters from incoming addresses to delete specific emails. That would explain how there were no emails from her in his account. It's pretty simple.

In my email account, somehow, someway, some spam company got my address, and this is how I manage to filter out their nonsense.

Once the investigation started, all he would have to do is put in a search for her address, then delete every email that included a line with it.

OTH, this KIM DOTCOM fellow knows a lot more about this stuff than I do. He doesn't seem to be a partisan hack, even though he has a connection with Limbaugh, he is definitely a crusader for "liberalism" in the classical sense. I have visited his website. Most of his videos won't work at my location, for whatever reason. :tinfoil: Kim Dotcom

When Limbaugh and an ultra progressive Luke Rudkowski of "We are Change" are on the same side of an issue, you know the world is in for a shit storm of trouble. :uhh:

The point is, that those emails might be able to be accessed via the "cloud?" NSA style. :badgrin:

Hillary Clinton Email Scandal: Kim Dotcom Says Deleted Mails Can Be Recovered
Hillary Clinton Email Scandal: Kim Dotcom Says Deleted Mails Can Be Recovered

Last edited:
I have a feeling there is a Trump bomb ready to drop this week as well.
If that's what it'll take to distract the plebes from the truth? It wouldn't surprise me in the least.

It will be;

A) A lie.

and

B) Insignificant and paltry SJW garbage compared to the epic corruption going on in the house of Clinton.

Hello,
she admit she made a mistake In a " haughtily" way it's time that she take a responsibility and stop winning before going to jail like President Obama have so much fun saying to Trump Stop winning afew weeks ago.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back