Should any prior 'agreement' with Democrats be honored by the GOP? This is full-blown war and there are no rules in real war.

This is why the Division Pimps have convinced their tribes that they're "at war".

The perfect excuse for no rules, no responsibility, no honor, no honesty, ignore any agreements.

Kinda like Jihadis.

I'm telling you bud, you're stuck in time, you're still in 2007.
Things have changed, there is no such thing as bipartisanship, NOBODY decent wants to make deals and compromise with today's Democrats. Things are just too far gone, too much has happened....LET GO!

Wasn't that ole' keep it civil and cordial bullshit thrown out the window long ago? Do the democrats deserve ANY honor or respect?

There are no rules in war. Democrats have made it clear this past year with Mueller, then Impeachment and now that they are going for the throat by ANY MEANS THEY CAN.

You don't negotiate with a snake. You cut off it's head.

Especially when the repubs were so accommodating to Obama for eight years.
Yeah, they tend to forget that.

I'm the first to admit that I really don't understand a lot of this stuff. But it makes no sense to me that, in essentially a 50/50 country, either side thinks it's going to "beat" the other.

I guess grabbing the courts is the closest thing to longer term control. I do find that interesting, since the Right has been whining for years that the Left depends on judges.

Lots of collateral damage in wars, but that doesn't seem to matter. We certainly have much more evolving to do as a species.

There are at least a few somewhat moderate Dems who worked with the Repubs on that compromise $1.5 trill Coronavirus Relief/Stimulus bill. IMHO, the GOP should work with those people who we know will cooperate at least a little bit. Give it a shot at least.

This is why the Division Pimps have convinced their tribes that they're "at war".

The perfect excuse for no rules, no responsibility, no honor, no honesty, ignore any agreements.

Kinda like Jihadis.
fake impeachments kill any agreements and did start a war
are you ready?
Illustrating my point.

Especially when the repubs were so accommodating to Obama for eight years.
Yeah, they tend to forget that.

I'm the first to admit that I really don't understand a lot of this stuff. But it makes no sense to me that, in essentially a 50/50 country, either side thinks it's going to "beat" the other.

I guess grabbing the courts is the closest thing to longer term control. I do find that interesting, since the Right has been whining for years that the Left depends on judges.

Lots of collateral damage in wars, but that doesn't seem to matter. We certainly have much more evolving to do as a species.
what did obama want that he didn't get?

Forum List

Back