CDZ Should Americans be allowed to own military sniper rifles and military door buster guns?

There is absolutely no need for the unorganized militia to have those types of weapons. Organized militia should be rated for it and qualified on any given weapon; well regulated militia of the People may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union. Well regulated militia are a State's sovereign right.
We are discussing the people.not the militia

The people are coming citizens whose right the second amendment protects

Nobody takes right wingers seriously about the law, or economics. The People are the militia. You are either well regulated or unorganized.

Only well regulated militia have literal recourse to our Second Amendment when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.

otherwise,

Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Wrong.

Left wingers have massive english comprehyension problems.

The people means the common citizens it does not mean an elite or select group such as militia.The common citizens are specifically who the second applies to the common people do indeed have a literal recourse to the secodn amendment,.

That is what the sercond amendment says and that is absolute fact. You have been corrected.
In right wing fantasy you are Right simply because you are on the right wing.

The People are the Militia. You are either well regulated or unorganized and subject to the traditional police power of a State.
Wrong

It is not left or right wing it is what the second states and does not specify that immunological members may own guns

It applies to individual citizens and left.wing tools have to lie to ignore that fact
Maybe in right wing fantasy.

I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."
— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on
Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788

The People are the Militia; you are either well regulated and organized or unorganized.

There is absolutely no need for the unorganized militia to have those types of weapons. Organized militia should be rated for it and qualified on any given weapon; well regulated militia of the People may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union. Well regulated militia are a State's sovereign right.

Nobody takes right wingers seriously about the law, or economics. The People are the militia. You are either well regulated or unorganized.

Only well regulated militia have literal recourse to our Second Amendment when keeping and bearing Arms for their State or the Union.

otherwise,

Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
Wrong.

The people means the common citizens it does not mean an elite or select group such as militia.The common citizens are specifically who the second applies to the common people do indeed have a literal recourse to the secodn amendment,.

That is what the sercond amendment says and that is absolute fact. You have been corrected.

The People are the Militia. You are either well regulated or unorganized and subject to the traditional police power of a State.
Wrong

It is not left or right wing it is what the second states and does not specify that immunological members may own guns

It applies to individual citizens and left.wing tools have to lie to ignore that fact

I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."

The People are the Militia; you are either well regulated and organized or unorganized.
That is irrelevant

The second does not protect the militias right to bear arms

otherwise,

Wrong.

Wrong

That is irrelevant

The second does not protect the militias right to bear arms
he doesnt understand that well regulated at the time meant well armed with operational weapons and had nothing to do with organization,,,

and militia in the 2nd is nothing more than a qualifier for the second half and had no other meaning,,,

otherwise,

Wrong.

Wrong

“The laws that forbid the carrying of arms are laws of such a nature. They disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes…. Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.” – Thomas Jefferson,

If some people believe that Americans shouldn't be allowed to own "military style" rifles....what about actual military sniper rifles? How about military guns used to blow doors off their hinges? These are weapons used in actual war by the military.....should they be banned since they are actual military weapons vs. "military style," weapons?

And do you understand that under the Miller ruling....from the Supreme Court....actual military weapons are protected under the 2nd Amendment?
Where's my howitzer? Where's my rocket propelled grenade launcher? Where's my mortar?

I absolutely need those weapons to defend my home.

Get real.

Can you carry them by yourself?

If some people believe that Americans shouldn't be allowed to own "military style" rifles....what about actual military sniper rifles? How about military guns used to blow doors off their hinges? These are weapons used in actual war by the military.....should they be banned since they are actual military weapons vs. "military style," weapons?

And do you understand that under the Miller ruling....from the Supreme Court....actual military weapons are protected under the 2nd Amendment?
Where's my howitzer? Where's my rocket propelled grenade launcher? Where's my mortar?

Get real.

Everything but the howitzer. It can be towed behind my truck.

Get real.

So you can "bear arms" with it? Once again you prove your ignorance. Have a nice day!

Get real.

So you can "bear arms" with it? Once again you prove your ignorance. Have a nice day!
I would prefer that military weapons are borne by well regulated militias, not four beer buddies cruising around in a Dodge Durango calling themselves "a militia".

Get real.

I would prefer that military weapons are borne by well regulated militias, not four beer buddies cruising around in a Dodge Durango calling themselves "a militia".

Man you are on a roll this evening. You still don't know what "well-regulated" means! More evidence of your ignorance is brought out for the world to see.

Get real.

I've owned firearms most of my life, and served in the military. I've fired everything from a .22 revolver up to and including heavy machine guns. I do not need to be regulated by anyone especially the Government.

Get real.

Man you are on a roll this evening. You still don't know what "well-regulated" means! More evidence of your ignorance is brought out for the world to see.
I know you think "well regulated" means no regulations. I believe it means "well" regulated.

Marine Corps infantry...combat veteran. I could teach the militia a few things.

That's pretty much how it has always worked here. Literally from the beginning of US history, before the US was a concept, we have had trained and commissioned officers who rallied colonials (ordinary people) to train and fight when the need presented itself. There are hundreds, maybe even thousands of small groups of people around the country who really aren't much more than a handful of friends and families that contain at least one trained military vet who practice the fundamentals of shooting, moving, and communicating. Even if the entire US military and all of the reservists attempted too, and none of them rejected illegal orders disarm the population which is extraordinarily impossible, the effort would fail. I don't care if you include the entire military power of the rest of the world, They could not subjugate the state of Texas alone.

We have been in Afghanistan for 20 fucking years and can not force those people to accept anything they're unwilling to. We have the malignant UN and all of NATO involved and those rock farmers with 40 year old AK's can not be controlled. The democrooks should have learned from the defeat their beloved soviet allies suffered, but instead they attempted to indoctrinate the country to become hoplophobic pussies. Fortunately the only people who were brainwashed by them were the bed wetting sort for the most part and most leftists couldn't put rounds into a magazine the right way let alone use a weapon accurately.

Get real.

You can prefer all you want to. You have no power to inflict your preferences on the rest of us.

Get real.

You can prefer all you want to. You have no power to inflict your preferences on the rest of us.
And yet the NRA seems to hint so.

Get real.

You never know when some criminal is going to fortify the toilet paper aisle and you need to have some artillery with you at Wally World. Also mustard gas shells for it, too; no reason to ban a stockpile of those from a neighborhood garage.

any one can own a rifle for long range shooting , thats common for hunting and competitive shooting and they are not classified as sniper rifles and are not military.
A ar 15 is a semi auto version of the m16 and there are a few differences.
as for a fire arms designed to blow doors off there are none to my knowledge , we can all own a shot gun and that is capable of destroying the hinges on a door , it uses powdered copper and you can buy it now . your talking about specialty ammo that is basically a small rocket designed to destroy a door but not kill those inside

New Topics

Forum List

Back