Should all of Bidens "81MM Voters" (lol) get vaccinated?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
It cracked me up to think of this, but shouldn't Biden INSIST that we track down and vaccinate all of of his "81MM" (lol) 2020 voters?

Sure it might only take 55 to 60 MM actual doses but isn't it the right thing to do?

Oh and then register all of these voter on a Blockchain

It cracked me up to think of this, but shouldn't Biden INSIST that we track down and vaccinate all of of his "81MM" (lol) 2020 voters?

Sure it might only take 55 to 60 MM actual doses but isn't it the right thing to do?

Beat me to the punchline.... :laugh2:

We will do that ourselves.

Thank you for asking.

Thank you for asking.
Scores of them will get 10 shots for all their votes.

Thank you for asking.
Scores of them will get 10 shots for all their votes.

There are thousands of empty lots and bridges each with dozens of Biden voters

Forum List

Back