Should actsnoblemartin be allowed to make a poll ever again?

Should actsnoblemartin be allowed to make a poll ever again?

• No

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Fuck no

Votes: 11 100.0%

• Total voters
I should be angry, but this is very funny actually :lol: . My only critique is that your supposed to have to choices. No and fuck no, is really the same choice. If you had yes and no, then it would be fair.

But its still funny. :eusa_shifty:

I should be angry, but this is very funny actually :lol: . My only critique is that your supposed to have to choices. No and fuck no, is really the same choice. If you had yes and no, then it would be fair.

But its still funny. :eusa_shifty:

No and fuck no aren't the same choice. If I said "How many people would have sex with actsnoblemartin" and I gave the options of no or fuck no, which of the two would you prefer people say?

BTW, giving a yes option would be fair, but it wouldn't be realistic.

No and fuck no aren't the same choice. If I said "How many people would have sex with actsnoblemartin" and I gave the options of no or fuck no, which of the two would you prefer people say?

BTW, giving a yes option would be fair, but it wouldn't be realistic.

Not necessarily true in 100% of all votes. Guaranteed there would be one yes....

Not necessarily true in 100% of all votes. Guaranteed there would be one yes....

That's not true. Not even actsnoblemartin would have sex with himself. He doesn't masturbate because even he has standards. :D

That's not true. Not even actsnoblemartin would have sex with himself. He doesn't masturbate because even he has standards. :D

Ah, but he still thinks he should be allowed to make polls. If I must provide irrefutable proof for that, I can link you to a few he made last night, after you made this one. :badgrin:

Ah, but he still thinks he should be allowed to make polls. If I must provide irrefutable proof for that, I can link you to a few he made last night, after you made this one. :badgrin:

True. But if he hadn't have made that poll about pets, Manu wouldn't have been able to make us all laugh.

"I'd feed one to the other."

ROFLMAO.

True. But if he hadn't have made that poll about pets, Manu wouldn't have been able to make us all laugh.

"I'd feed one to the other."

ROFLMAO.

True, and if I hadn't been deathly ill, I'd have laughed much harder than I did.

Maybe Is hould ding him for jewing me out of a good laugh.

It had nothing to do with you, do I'm not going to bother explaining.

Forum List

Back