Should a aging gentleman dye his hair?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
As a 37 year old I started greying. Now I wonder if a aging gentleman should dye his hair (his natural color though not some funky colours just to cover the grey) or a man looks better with grey hair?

In this picture you see my greying hair... it is not visible in every picture that I strated greying...

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yanno, at age 25, my temples turned grey. And, over the years, my hair has turned even more. Some people I've known have been jealous of my grey (although they called it chrome) hair. Wear it proudly, knowing that it means you have managed to get some wisdom.

ReinyDays

Gold Member
Reaction score
The grey makes you look smarter ... confident ... a man of the world ... babe-magnet ... if that's your house in the background, I'd say you need not worry about a little grey ...

My beard's complete grey, though just a slight speckling in my hair ... but with pick-up lines like "that make-up really cuts your ugliness", grey hair ain't a problem for me ... at 37, you're over the hill, one foot in the grave, don't bother, it won't work ... focus on treachery ... that's all that's left to you in your dodderhood ...

OP
Mortimer

Mortimer

Gold Member
Reaction score
The grey makes you look smarter ... confident ... a man of the world ... babe-magnet ... if that's your house in the background, I'd say you need not worry about a little grey ...

My beard's complete grey, though just a slight speckling in my hair ... but with pick-up lines like "that make-up really cuts your ugliness", grey hair ain't a problem for me ... at 37, you're over the hill, one foot in the grave, don't bother, it won't work ... focus on treachery ... that's all that's left to you in your dodderhood ...
That is the Maria Empfägnis Dom in Linz. Mary Cathedral in Linz Upper Austria. Google it.

Deplorable Yankee

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im in the total salt n pepper stage
Beard even has streaks of grey
If I did a 90s goatee I could be an evil Villan.....

Although BEING a straight White right wing male already makes me one to the empty head morons of the left ......so i gots that going for me :auiqs.jpg:

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As a 37 year old I started greying. Now I wonder if a aging gentleman should dye his hair (his natural color though not some funky colours just to cover the grey) or a man looks better with grey hair?

In this picture you see my greying hair... it is not visible in every picture that I strated greying...

ONLY if he's a WEENIE, with a BIG ego. Thank you.:)

drifter

Platinum Member
Reaction score

You should do what you like Morti. I think men who dye their hair look really good. What kind of look do you want?

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List