Shots fired at University of South Carolina

It is being reported the threat is over and it was a murder suicide.
rip

rip

Actually.....this didn't happen....without looking I am predicting that this campus is a gun free zone.....so....it is impossible for a shooting to happen when the government or a business declares an area "Gun Free." Right?

Or.....

We can see this as another success story for gun control activists....you can bet that because of current gun control laws, not one law abiding citizen was legally armed on that campus....right....? So....gun control worked exactly as it was planned.....

rip

Actually.....this didn't happen....without looking I am predicting that this campus is a gun free zone.....so....it is impossible for a shooting to happen when the government or a business declares an area "Gun Free." Right?

Or.....

We can see this as another success story for gun control activists....you can bet that because of current gun control laws, not one law abiding citizen was legally armed on that campus....right....? So....gun control worked exactly as it was planned.....

Let's face it, college kids and professors are too "panzie" to be effective gunslingers.

rip

Or.....

Let's face it, college kids and professors are too "panzie" to be effective gunslingers.

Well he didn't last long.

Forum List

Back