Shots fired at home with Trump sign

20 shots fired at Trump sign on home’s porch

Democraps gonna get EVERYTHING they deserve in return. :)

Really? World Nut Daily? Can you get Alex Jones to confirm that?

You know, I don't really trust WND to tell you the whole truth, they seem to like to sensationalize and cherry pick information to make it look worse than it really is.

So? I did a search on this myself, and yeah, it did happen. Here's a local news story about it...................

Police: BB gun shots fired into Trump sign, Cary home

The thing that WND didn't tell you was that although shots were fired at the sign, it was from a BB gun.

20 shots fired at Trump sign on home’s porch

Democraps gonna get EVERYTHING they deserve in return. :)

Really? World Nut Daily? Can you get Alex Jones to confirm that?

You know, I don't really trust WND to tell you the whole truth, they seem to like to sensationalize and cherry pick information to make it look worse than it really is.

So? I did a search on this myself, and yeah, it did happen. Here's a local news story about it...................

Police: BB gun shots fired into Trump sign, Cary home

The thing that WND didn't tell you was that although shots were fired at the sign, it was from a BB gun.

Thank you. NaziCons are so evil. World Nut Daily is a joke.

You know Lakhota, ANY time I see a link to a right wing site, I read what is said, get the general information from the article (who, what, when, where, how), and then use that to do a Google search to see if there are other places that back up the information in question.

Lots of times I find quite a bit of "editing" to slant the story in the way the conservatives want it told.

LOL Well, now that is the definition of a mountain out of a molehill. However, having said that, the fellow that did it should spend a couple of weeks in the local hoosegow, and be fined a considerable amount of money. Damage to property because of a political disagreement is an abridgement of the First Amendment Rights of the person that put that sign out.

You know Lakhota, ANY time I see a link to a right wing site, I read what is said, get the general information from the article (who, what, when, where, how), and then use that to do a Google search to see if there are other places that back up the information in question.

Lots of times I find quite a bit of "editing" to slant the story in the way the conservatives want it told.

Yes, I'm well aware - which is why I seldom bother to waste time debunking their deceptive shit.

LOL Well, now that is the definition of a mountain out of a molehill. However, having said that, the fellow that did it should spend a couple of weeks in the local hoosegow, and be fined a considerable amount of money. Damage to property because of a political disagreement is an abridgement of the First Amendment Rights of the person that put that sign out.

Well, I'm sure we'll be hearing about much worse from NaziCons over the next 24-48 hours.

They also took out some of the glass in the house. Whoever did it should have to pay for the damages as well.

But having your house shot at with a BB gun? Happened once in a while while I was living in Montana. Kids being kids and sometimes shooting at the wrong thing and taking out a window or two. Not that major of a thing.

If it had been a 22 or larger gun? Then maybe there is a story.

BB guns are dangerous.

57319850.jpg

Just Vote!...Trump Landslide! Hit em where it hurts the most. Show the Media we are on to them and show Hillary that no one.....NO ONE is bigger than our laws!

Nobody ever died form being shot with a BB gun, at least as far as I know. I could be wrong, but I've never heard of someone shot to death with a BB gun.

Forum List

Back