Short List for Dept of Education

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Dr Larry Arnn, President of Hillsdale College. Few men on earth I look up to more than Dr Arnn. American loving conservative Christian who offers the public a number of free courses online to learn about the Constitution and world and American history.

And if chosen I doubt he will serve long. He wants to abolish the Dept of Education, which if chosen tells you that is Trumps plan.

Larry P. Arnn - Hillsdale College

Carter's nightmare, each with huge staff and overhead:

Office of the Secretary Overview Home Page
Office of Inspector General Overview Home Page
Institute of Education Sciences Overview Home Page
Office of Communications and Outreach Overview Home Page
Office for Civil Rights Overview Home Page
Office of Legislation and Congressional Affairs Overview Home Page
Office of Planning, Evaluation and Policy Development Overview Home Page
Budget Service
Home Page
Office of Elementary and Secondary Education Overview Home Page
Office of Innovation and Improvement Overview Home Page
Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services Overview Home Page
Office of English Language Acquisition, Language Enhancement and Academic Achievement for Limited English Proficient Students Overview Home Page
International Affairs Office Home Page

Office of the Deputy Secretary Overview Home Page
Office of the Chief Information Officer Overview Home Page
Office of the General Counsel Overview Home Page
Office of the Chief Financial Officer Overview Home Page
Office of Educational Technology Home Page
Office of Management Overview Home Page
Performance Improvement Office

Risk Management Service
Home Page
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
Home Page

Office of the Under Secretary Overview Home Page
Federal Student Aid Overview Home Page
Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education Overview Home Page
Office of Postsecondary Education Overview Home Page
White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders Home Page
White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans Home Page
White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanics Home Page
White House Initiative on Historically Black Colleges and Universities Home Page
White House Initiative on American Indian and Alaskan Native Education Home Page
Center for Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships

U.S. Dept. of Ed. has been a near total waste of time, effort, and money over the decades. Should be disbanded and left up to the states.

Dr Larry Arnn, President of Hillsdale College. Few men on earth I look up to more than Dr Arnn. American loving conservative Christian who offers the public a number of free courses online to learn about the Constitution and world and American history.

And if chosen I doubt he will serve long. He wants to abolish the Dept of Education, which if chosen tells you that is Trumps plan.

Larry P. Arnn - Hillsdale College

Carter's nightmare, each with huge staff and overhead:

Office of the Secretary Overview Home Page
Office of Inspector General Overview Home Page
Institute of Education Sciences Overview Home Page
Office of Communications and Outreach Overview Home Page
Office for Civil Rights Overview Home Page
Office of Legislation and Congressional Affairs Overview Home Page
Office of Planning, Evaluation and Policy Development Overview Home Page
Budget Service
Home Page
Office of Elementary and Secondary Education Overview Home Page
Office of Innovation and Improvement Overview Home Page
Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services Overview Home Page
Office of English Language Acquisition, Language Enhancement and Academic Achievement for Limited English Proficient Students Overview Home Page
International Affairs Office Home Page

Office of the Deputy Secretary Overview Home Page
Office of the Chief Information Officer Overview Home Page
Office of the General Counsel Overview Home Page
Office of the Chief Financial Officer Overview Home Page
Office of Educational Technology Home Page
Office of Management Overview Home Page
Performance Improvement Office

Risk Management Service
Home Page
Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
Home Page

Office of the Under Secretary Overview Home Page
Federal Student Aid Overview Home Page
Office of Career, Technical, and Adult Education Overview Home Page
Office of Postsecondary Education Overview Home Page
White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders Home Page
White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans Home Page
White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for Hispanics Home Page
White House Initiative on Historically Black Colleges and Universities Home Page
White House Initiative on American Indian and Alaskan Native Education Home Page
Center for Faith-based and Neighborhood Partnerships

tumblr_static_4q6xytabcyo0cs0cw4wssoog0.gif

Trump has said he plans to abolish the Dept. of Ed.

Glory Hallelujah.

I'm just hopeful that he takes it to the universities and colleges, too. Yank fed $$ and FIRE those fucking communist squatters that are doing things like compiling *lists* of so-called *fake news* sites, and leading little clots of their faithful friends and students into the rural reaches to *teach* rural residents how to be better communists.

Glory Hallelujah.

I'm just hopeful that he takes it to the universities and colleges, too. Yank fed $$ and FIRE those fucking communist squatters that are doing things like compiling *lists* of so-called *fake news* sites, and leading little clots of their faithful friends and students into the rural reaches to *teach* rural residents how to be better communists.
I did not know Trumps position on the DoE. No wonder Dr Arnn is on the short list.

As a parent with 2 and soon to be 3 kids in Elementary school I hope to god Trump gets rid of the DOE! This common core shit is STUPID! It takes simple tasks and makes them hard!

As a parent with 2 and soon to be 3 kids in Elementary school I hope to god Trump gets rid of the DOE! This common core shit is STUPID! It takes simple tasks and makes them hard!
Save for private or home schooling now. Sending your kids to public school today is child cruelty.

Sixth grade.
Teacher was an aging Irish lady who believed The Democratic (it still the "ic" ending back then) was a gift from God.....and the Irish DO believe in God.
She railed about the creation of a STATE Department of Education - not the FEDERAL one which hadn't even been thought of at that time.
Insisted that without LOCAL control of Education America was doomed.
I wonder if she'd still be a Democrat were she alive today!

Glory Hallelujah.

I did not know Trumps position on the DoE. No wonder Dr Arnn is on the short list.
"During recent campaign stops, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is again proposing to eliminate or drastically cut the U.S. Department of Education. Earlier this month, in Florida, he said “there is so much waste” at the department that he plans to cut it—along with the Environmental Protection Agency—down to “shreds” to help pay for his “billionaires-first” tax plan. But, according to new analysis from the Center for American Progress Action Fund, Trump’s proposal could mean that more than 8 million low-income students—roughly the population of New York City—would lose millions of dollars for college.

"Equally as troubling, Trump’s proposal also means that over 490,000 teacher positions could be eliminated—14 percent of K-12 public school teachers nationwide. This would have a terrible effect on the U.S. economy."

Glory Hallelujah!

Trump’s Plan to Eliminate the Department of Education is Yet Another in a List of Terrible Ideas – Center for American Progress Action Fund

^^not a *fake* news site lol. Note the hysterical hyperbole.

And look at the *authors*:\

Will Ragland is the Campaign Director of Education Policy at the Center for American Progress Action Fund. Ulrich Boser is a Senior Fellow at the Center for American Progress Action Fund. The authors would like to thank Coleton Whitaker, a Campaign Associate at the Center for American Progress Action Fund, for assistance with this analysis.

^^^^^hahahhahhahhahhahhahhahhaha

Pink slips all around. Fucking parasites.

We didn't even have a dept. of ed until 1978.

Which, coincidentally, is right about the time our education system took a big shit on our kids, and our kids started getting dumber..and dumber...and dumber.

RW's hate education, and educated people ... anyone who gets an education can never be a Republican.

We didn't even have a dept. of ed until 1978.

Which, coincidentally, is right about the time our education system took a big shit on our kids, and our kids started getting dumber..and dumber...and dumber.

Truer words have never been spoken. They need a virtual therapy dog app for their 'dumbphones' to deal with political reality!

Is this guy ON the short list? I haven't seen his named mentioned anywhere and SUPPOSEDLY at least 3 of those mentioned are pro common core.

Save for private or home schooling now. Sending your kids to public school today is child cruelty.
Wish we could afford Private School. We did Homeschooling when my mother was near us as she is a retired teacher and the kids did great but we live 100 miles apart now. We supplement their public school education with books and teaching at home.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back