Short Answers Against Gun Control

The point is that driving is not a right it is a privilege
thanks-obvious.gif

IF it was a right then there is no way the State could revoke your license without a hearing.
BS, the police can seize your guns if you're Baker acted.

The Baker Act allows for involuntary examination (what some call emergency or involuntary commitment), which can be initiated by judges, law enforcement officials, physicians, or mental health professionals and close friends and relatives. There must be evidence that the person:

• possibly has a mental illness.
  • is in danger of becoming a harm to self or harm to others, or is self-neglectful.
Both of these are defined in the Baker Act.
Why don't you find the statutes that say driving is a right to prove your point? Maybe it's because you can't find those statute because they do not exists.
captain-obvious-obvious.gif

thanks-obvious.gif

The Baker Act allows for involuntary examination (what some call emergency or involuntary commitment), which can be initiated by judges, law enforcement officials, physicians, or mental health professionals and close friends and relatives. There must be evidence that the person:

• is in danger of becoming a harm to self or harm to others, or is self-neglectful.

Baker Act "Initiated by judges" IOW by the courts IF the person is deemed to be a danger to himself or others.

Driving on public roads is not a right and you cannot provide the proof that it is.

Awwww, the truth stings.
Abbott let all the mental patients, carry guns with no background checks, no permits, no experience, no problem.
You haven't told the truth yet. You lie. There is a background check done everytime a gun is sold by a dealer, unless the buyer has a chl. Those people had to undergo an intensive fbi background check and pass to get that permit. When I got mine I had to basically give my work history since I was young until the present and detail any long employment gaps.

And the vast majority of people shoot regularly. That's why there are so few accidental shootings. Please accept my apology for actually responding with facts instead of the normal ridicule I use for you people.

thanks-obvious.gif

You definitely need to be baker acted then.

Baker Act "Initiated by judges" IOW by the courts IF the person is deemed to be a danger to himself or others.

Judges, law enforcement officials, physicians, or mental health professionals and close friends and relatives.
They can hold you for 72 hours, and remove your guns.
Driving on public roads is not a right and you cannot provide the proof that it is.
No, shit, moron.
Never stated driving was a right.

You haven't told the truth yet. You lie. There is a background check done everytime a gun is sold by a dealer,
You are the liar.
Not what the law say's.
  • House Bill 1927: Known as permitless or constitutional carry, it allows Texans to carry handguns in public WITHOUT a license and the BACKGROUND CHECK and training that a license requires.
Federal law requires federally licensed firearms dealers (but not private sellers) to initiate a background check on the purchaser prior to sale of a firearm. Federal law provides states with the option of serving as a state “point of contact” and conducting their own background checks using state, as well as federal, records and databases, or having the checks performed by the FBI using only the federal National Instant Criminal Background Check System (“NICS”) database. (Note that state files are not always included in the federal database.)
Texas is not a point of contact state for the NICS. Texas has no law requiring firearms dealers to initiate background checks prior to transferring a firearm.

unless the buyer has a chl. Those people had to undergo an intensive fbi background check and pass to get that permit. When I got mine I had to basically give my work history since I was young until the present and detail any long employment gaps.

And the vast majority of people shoot regularly. That's why there are so few accidental shootings.

Please accept my apology for actually responding with facts instead of the normal ridicule I use for you people.
Sure, as you just got shut down............again.

You are the liar.
Not what the law say's.
  • House Bill 1927: Known as permitless or constitutional carry, it allows Texans to carry handguns in public WITHOUT a license and the BACKGROUND CHECK and training that a license requires.
Federal law requires federally licensed firearms dealers (but not private sellers) to initiate a background check on the purchaser prior to sale of a firearm. Federal law provides states with the option of serving as a state “point of contact” and conducting their own background checks using state, as well as federal, records and databases, or having the checks performed by the FBI using only the federal National Instant Criminal Background Check System (“NICS”) database. (Note that state files are not always included in the federal database.)
Texas is not a point of contact state for the NICS. Texas has no law requiring firearms dealers to initiate background checks prior to transferring a firearm.

Sure, as you just got shut down............again.
Everytime a gun is sold by a dealer there is a background check. And thanks for proving why it is always an utter waste of time to try and actually debate you lying filth.

Everytime a gun is sold by a dealer there is a background check. And thanks for proving why it is always an utter waste of time to try and actually debate you lying filth.
NOT in Texass, lying, dumbass.
Texas does not require firearms dealers to obtain a license or otherwise significantly regulate firearms dealers, though its firearms dealers are required to post certain warnings regarding the safe storage of firearms.

Yes you do, if you have a license, your vehicle is roadworthy and it's registered.

WTF?
NOT at all what my statement means.
That is not a right because being able to drive on a road requires the state to grant you the privilege of a driver's license.

That is not a right because being able to drive on a road requires the state to grant you the privilege of a driver's license.
NO SHIT, you MORON.
Once the state gives the person a license, the person can drive on any highway, barring restrictions of a particular roadway.

NOT in Texass, lying, dumbass.
Texas does not require firearms dealers to obtain a license or otherwise significantly regulate firearms dealers, though its firearms dealers are required to post certain warnings regarding the safe storage of firearms.
Texas ffl must contact the FBI directly for a background check, Nazi.

NO SHIT, you MORON.
Once the state gives the person a license, the person can drive on any highway, barring restrictions of a particular roadway.
So now you agree that it's always been a privilege not a right after telling me I was full of shit for 5 pages. Dick

New Topics

Forum List

Back