Shopping for a GoPro

Larsky

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2016
DuPage County
Going to mount it on the Harley. Looking at Hero 7 black or silver. Ease of use? Battery life? SD upgrade needed?

Lots of "refurbished" units out there, but the reviews are less than glowing.

Any input would be appreciated!

I have a Go Pro 4. Never use it. There are so many others now that do just as good, easier to use and smaller. And cheaper, and if it falls off, you ain't losing as much. LOL They all take good video tho.

7 black is best of the options.
Hero 7 Black was delivered today. Gopro had a 100 off memorial day sale. 229 plus a free 32gb sandisk.

Setup, etc seemed a little daunting, lots of info. but it's very intuitive. Fucker is small.

FWIW, thanks.

They fucked up the 8. 7 is good enough for stabilization for what you want. DaVinci editing is free

Make your own ...

2016-05-15-16.32.19-800x420.jpg

Moderately annoyed. The App sucks up storage like a crack whore. My old maggoty android won't set the 128GB card I picked up as internal. Upgrading to Galaxy S10E or A50. Leaning to the A50.

Rethinking my purchase. Gopro support is abysmal. But the vids are cool.

Going to mount it on the Harley. Looking at Hero 7 black or silver. Ease of use? Battery life? SD upgrade needed?

My advice is to buy the older ones on Evilbay or from another 2nd hand source.

I had a chat with a pawn shop owner about GoPros, and he said that they're one of the most grossly overpriced pieces of merchandise out there....He wouldn't give you more than $100 for a brand new one.

I use GoPro knockoffs. Same file type as GoPro, all GoPro mounts work with them, 4k. I also don't worry about possible damage because I paid $100 or less for it. The quality difference is too small to notice in editing.

My wife wanted one but wasn't sure she would use it as much as she thought so we got an off brand one to check it out and so far at the highest resolution setting it takes excellent videos. We bought the 20 dollar accessory bundle as well to have all the mounts.

1593290973508.png

screenshot_358.png

Thinking of getting one, a GoPro Hero 11 is listed at $399.00, and I can get one for 25% off using someone else's employee discount. I don't know much about them but think I'm going to go for it.

Thinking of getting one, a GoPro Hero 11 is listed at $399.00, and I can get one for 25% off using someone else's employee discount. I don't know much about them but think I'm going to go for it.
You know, I don't use mine as often as I thought I would, but it sure is nice to have when you need it.

My boyfriend has an old go pro but it does not have a transparent case. I wanted to wear it on a headband and walk around different parts of Utah to show people on Youtube. But he says he does not have the case to hold it in a head band. When I can't sleep I watch videos of people walking in their neighborhoods and it's very relaxing.

Any input would be appreciated

KSL classifieds
Type in go pro in search

Forum List

Back