Shoplifters Flee on Busy Greenwich Ave, Run Stop Signs, Crash into Police Car Twice, Officer Seriously Injured

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
These sorts of incidents go on daily all across America. But the police are the problem, smh.

On April 20 around 2:00pm Greenwich Police arrested a trio of alleged shoplifters in the area of 75 Greenwich Avenue.​
Police say during the course of their investigation they discovered Oradell Louise Duncan, 28, of Hartford was in possession of stolen items and acted in concert with Denaisha Stephenson, 29, of Manchester, CT, and Tania Shanda Anderson, 34, of Hartford.​
The total amount of items stolen was $5,411.​
Police say Stephenson and Anderson, who were seen by store employees secreting items into bags, left the store, ignoring officers commands to stop. Stephenson got in the driver’s seat of a vehicle and Anderson entered the passenger side.​
Officers attempted to stop the car, but Stephenson engaged them in pursuit, accelerating at a high rate of speed in an area of heavy pedestrian foot traffic, ignoring stop signs, crosswalks, and other traffic controls, endangering pedestrians.​
...​

Thieves would point out that the police shouldn't even be getting involved in minor crimes like shoplifting and storekeeps should just report it to their insurance companies.

if the black woman killed a pedestrian in her wild chase liberals would have blood on their hands

1619128669082.png

I'm DONE even considering the complaints of whinny Africans.

There is NO POLICE PROBLEM. Just an out of control black problem.

These sorts of incidents go on daily all across America. But the police are the problem, smh.

On April 20 around 2:00pm Greenwich Police arrested a trio of alleged shoplifters in the area of 75 Greenwich Avenue.​
Police say during the course of their investigation they discovered Oradell Louise Duncan, 28, of Hartford was in possession of stolen items and acted in concert with Denaisha Stephenson, 29, of Manchester, CT, and Tania Shanda Anderson, 34, of Hartford.​
Police say Stephenson and Anderson, who were seen by store employees secreting items into bags, left the store, ignoring officers commands to stop. Stephenson got in the driver’s seat of a vehicle and Anderson entered the passenger side.​
Officers attempted to stop the car, but Stephenson engaged them in pursuit, accelerating at a high rate of speed in an area of heavy pedestrian foot traffic, ignoring stop signs, crosswalks, and other traffic controls, endangering pedestrians.​
...​

Oradell Louise Duncan?
Denaisha Stephenson?
Tania Shanda Anderson?

Fifty bucks they're black.

...​

Oradell Louise Duncan?
Denaisha Stephenson?
Tania Shanda Anderson?

I see you only book sure bets.

...​

Oradell Louise Duncan?
Denaisha Stephenson?
Tania Shanda Anderson?

I bet on a Super Bowl once......Raiders vs Vikings.
I lost my ass......so I don't bet anymore on anything unless I'm sure.

...​

Oradell Louise Duncan?
Denaisha Stephenson?
Tania Shanda Anderson?

As a Minnesotan I can tell you. Never, ever in a million years bet on the Vikings.

...​

Oradell Louise Duncan?
Denaisha Stephenson?
Tania Shanda Anderson?

As a Minnesotan I can tell you. Never, ever in a million years bet on the Vikings.
I learned the hard way.
#43 Nate Wright was my assistant coach in college. LCB Vikings.
He was 5'11" 180lbs.....and could benchpress over 400lbs.
And he says he got burned for a TD during the SuperBowl in 77' pass to Dave Casper.

Forum List

Back